kodi 17.6 to Alpha Leia update and fat partition too small

• I'm trying to install the Alpha Leia build update to be able to use the netflixbmc addon in my Wind Box DC11 MSI (Intel), but it gives me an error:
    "Your System (Fat) partition is too small for this update, and there is not enough space for the update to be installed! You must re-install your system using the disk image of current release, or you must re-size your existing partitions so that the System (FAT) partition is at least 512MB in size ".
    Can I do it without having to reinstall everything? I have the computer very well configured and I would not want to lose all my configurations. ;(
    Thanks in advance. :)

• You either have to fiddle with the partition sizes using gparted from another Linux LiveUSB (Ubuntu or similar) .. basically you shrink the storage partition and then grow the boot partition to a larger size. It's not hard but will take many hours. The alternative and usually faster option is to backup the existing contents of /storage then clean install and restore the backup. The LE settings addon has a backup/restore function.

• Thank you very much for your quick response, chewitt

I have made the backup with the LibreElec addon a few minutes ago. If you assure me that it can be restored without problems and is faster than the system of repartitioning, then I encourage

• Even though I made the backup a few minutes ago and it gave me that it was done correctly, it was not in the backup folder in which I had put it, it is restoring another backup something older, from last year. I hope it works well.

Thank you!