No Bluetooth device found (put your bluetooth device into discovery mode)

• Hi to all.

Im trying to get working a ps3 controller on libreelec 8.90.006 on raspberry pi 2.

Well, i use a bluetooth dongle, that adaptor work before on OSMC... but i liked more libreelec. So...

dmesg ---->

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lsusb ----->

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

hciconfig -a -------->

Can somebody give me a hand please???

Thanks!

• Yes i have enabled under services in the LE settings addon.

Sorry, acctually without the adapter the bluettoth settings in the addon says "No bluetooth adapter found", and nothing else. When i put the bluetooth adapter says "No bluettoht device found. Please put your bluetooth device into discovery mode and start the scan"...

And that... how would be??

Thanks!

P.S. Now i connect the ps3 controller with usb, and the bluetooth recognize the joystick. and it's says Connected: Yes, and the address.

Just one light get's on in the ps3 controller, like player one.

But... dont get any move, any botton, nothing.

I go to

Setting/system/input and there Configure attached controllers....... anyway dosent work.

So??

Thanks for all.

Edited 2 times, last by 9acca9 (October 15, 2018 at 8:09 PM).