8.90.006 not listed in the available version on LibreElec addon

• Trying to update from 8.90.005 to the last alpha version from the LE addon (update channel set to 9.0), but the list of available versions contains only 005, 004 and 003.

This happens on my RPi2.

On my WetekPlay2 instead the same list is empty!!!

Any help?

Thanks!

• Yes, after three reboots finally the 06 version appears!

On the Wtek Play 2 instead, even rebooting multiple times, the list is still enpty !!!

• On the Wtek Play 2 instead, even rebooting multiple times, the list is still enpty !!!

You need to manually update the WP2 as 8.2.5 is aarch64 and LE9 is arm, but the manual update worked fine for me.

• So manually update means put the zip/tar file in the \update folder? I assume the user data shall be maintained and not deleted ( as happened with previous updates...)

• Yep zip/tar into the \update folder and the manual update shouldn't delete your user data (didn't for me on 8.2.5 to 8.90.006), but because it's an arch change, I'd backup just as a precaution.

• Is there any way to manually refresh the list of available versions without rebooting? I like to keep my LibreELEC running all the time and if I want to update from GUI, I need to reboot, and after update reboot again.

• "systemctl restart kodi" will restart Kodi not the whole box. The fact that the list only updates at boot time is a known issue and something we'll look to address when we rewrite the addon for LE10.