To slow PC or memory or something?

• When running a 1080p 24hz video H.264 with mupltiple m2ts files, LE 8.2.5 buffers between these, and skips like 4-6 seconds, same place and always between m2ts(where the one eds and next is suppose to continue)...... It never happens when the video is ONE big m2ts file or one big MKV......

Never happens in Windows with Kodi 17.6, never happens in Windows with MPC-HC...

Just asking if there is a way to prevent this, or something I missed to enable/disable in settings...

Also wunder if my PC is to slow, but I think it should be fast enough to handle 1080p h.264 files even if the folder contains several m2ts.....

PC specs:

Intel Core2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00GHz

Single 4gb ddr ram

Asus GTX 730 2gb silent

The cpu load is around 10%

and the GTX 730 should not have any problem running 1080 p videos at all from my knowing..

Any tips?

• update: meybee it is something with that one video file, when I checked other videos also with multiple m2ts files, it is all OK! even on other PC i have, no problems.... If I get more problems with videos like that, I will continue asking here.....

I dont have that specific video longer, so I cant check that one in other PC i have with LE ..... But as I said, it is all OK with other videos, so I guess that one must have been strange someway...

• Are the files located locally or through network attached storage ?

good question, they are locally threw a 2.5" portable harddrive...... Maybee the harddrive is to slow between those m2ts files, because the other ones I tested that worked fine where located on a USB stick...... Have to check that more..

• did check another portable 2.5" harddrive with the same video that gave me problem before, didnt know I had that video there also, now it plays fine... so its not related to the drive being to slow I think.... Maybee just a glitch that time somehow....Will not dig too deep into it...if it happens again I will write here..