CleanLibrary preset not working

• I've been using Krypton 17.6 with the Rapier skin with no issues. I use the Clean Library preset to create Subcategory menu items throughout my setup, for convenience. When I upgraded to Leia, my menu items stopped working, although the Settings/Media/Library/Clean Library function works fine. I've tried deleting my Subcategory menu items and creating them again, but still get the same issue. Would this be a Kodi issue or something to do with the skin? I didn't know whether to post this as a bug or a support issue. I realize a lot of stuff is being sorted out right now with Leia, and this isn't a huge issue, just an annoyance. I've searched the forums, but found nothing. if anyone can suggest an answer, it would be great. I understand I can automate the Clean Library function, but I like to have more control than that. Let me know if I need to post a log file. Hardware is ASUS Chromebox with standalone Leia installation.

• Hard to know where the issue lies, but it's not going to be LE specific so the better starting point would be the rapier skin support thread in the Kodi forums. It's likely that the skin hasn't been fully updated yet as most developers start updating skins once Kodi reaches public beta, not before when the API's are still subject to frequent changes.