Desktop mirroring

• Random question - is there any way of mirroring a desktop from one PC to LibreELEC?

To clarify:

I have 2 devices - one Windows 10 laptop, and an Intel NUC running LibreELEC, which is connected to a TV

What I would like to do is mirror what's on my Windows 10 desktop onto LibreELEC - basically get what's on the screen on my laptop onto my TV via LibreELEC.

Any ideas please?

• Ah, I don't mean being able to directly control the PC from Kodi - what I mean is to simply display what's on the desktop.

What I'm trying to do is use my laptop for gaming but effectively connect to a TV wirelessly - ie. sit with the laptop on my lap on my sofa, but have the display on my TV, without the need for an HDMI cable trailing across the room. Like a Chromecast/Miracast, but without the extra hardware.

• We looked at this already in the past but found no working solution. There is no proper solution out there besides miracast that is sadly proprietary and not working for us.

If you found something else pls tell us :)

maybe ??

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.