Issues with LIbreelec / Flirc remote presses

• I have a Chromebox running the current Libreelec, current generic build for 17, and a Flirc.

Xbox Media Remote and Roku remote tested.

When I scroll through videos, sometimes the remote takes off and scrolls at warp speed. I can click 20 times without issue and then it goes crazy in an infinite loop.

I've checked Kodi and Flirc forums. I've adjusted Flirc settings to the max. I've used 2 different Flirc (1 with an old fireware) and different remotes. Same issue.

I loaded Kodi to my laptop, and all works great with the Flirc. I remember using OpenElec years back with the same setup and never an issue. I can only assume it's Libreelec.

Upon searching, I saw that disabling Lirc may be a fix, but still notta.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Yep. There are 2. Both freak out.

I have to assume it's something odd with how it interacts with Libreelec?

Works great with Kodi alone.

If I try to "scroll" by holding the button, it works for 2 or 3 pages then I have to manually push through 1 at a time.

• Interesting thought. I added an extention cable, but no help. I missed with the flirc settings a bit and got it to mostly work OK... However, I still can't "scroll."

On my laptop, it's fine. Chromebox/LE, still makes me fight when I hold down the button.

I'd vote it being a Chromebox thing, but I never had this issue in the past...

• I have basically the same setup with a Chromebox and a flirc running latest stable libreelec, Harmony 650 remote though. No issues here. When I initially got the flirc, I had some weird keypress issues but a firmware upgrade of the flirc itself resolved them. Have you tried that?