Early community images for H3, H6 and A64

• All SD card images are rebuilt (again) and fresh update files are available. This is mostly bug fixing release.

Changelog:

- Dropped support for boards with less than 1 GiB of RAM (OrangePi Lite and One)

- Restored addon repository

- HDMI CEC should work well now on all boards

- Fix issue with monitors which have native resolution bigger than 1920x1080 (FullHD) but less than 3840x2160 (4K). You have to burn clean image to SD card for this one.

- Kernel configuration optimization. Some operations should be faster now, like accessing USB storage (UASP instead of USB mass storage), if hardware supports it.

• aggggrs what can i do whith my orange pi one now..........

• dalmif

Please read previous post. OrangePi Lite is not supported anymore due to insufficient amount of RAM (less than 1 GiB). Even if I would help you with building the image, you would experience crashes (mentioned by other users, I never tested it myself).

i have an nano pi m1 board and there was not any image file for it...!

i use the LibreELEC-H3.arm-9.1-devel-20190321182613-2411a9e-orangepi_lite.img (i downloaded it in 12 hours ago but don't exist it in server now :))

when i use orange pi lite image file it work on my board (i didn't fully test it and i only played a movie and a mp3 file! and it worked)

i don't want to have a full media center!

i only want to use LibreElec for another project and i want to change kodi and create a new program for another purpose (but i need to play movie and music) so i want to understand how it compile and how it work!

and maybe i will change my nanopi m1 device in future! (it's not important witch board! but i only have nanopi m1 now and i have to work with this :( so i should test my program with nanopi m1)

but now i need to learn how compile LibreElec for a board (Preferred OrangePI Lite)

do you can Introduce some site for my purpose? or explain it yourself?

thank you :)

• If you already have working setup, you can still use updates or you can use old OpenELEC. It should still work reasonably well, just everything would be old.

I now you was working in the last functional OpenElec version for orangePi, but now the mirrors are down :(

• dalmif

you can build images with command like PROJECT=Allwinner ARCH=arm DEVICE=H3 UBOOT_SYSTEM=orangepi_pc make image,

where orangepi_pc is board taken from LibreELEC.tv/uboot_helper at allwinner · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

Actually, you can re-introduce OrangePi Lite support just by adding correct line in uboot_helper mentioned above.

Other than that, I would suggest you that you read build scripts. If you want to make anything useful, you have to understand them any way. At least I started that way. Build system also contains documentation which explains what various package variables mean.

BTW, there is NanoPi M1 variant with 1 GiB of RAM, so I could add it in next release if you wish. But until now nobody expressed any interest.