New to LibreELEC and I have some basic questions

• Hello everybody,

I have just installed LibreELEC on an old computer which I am using as a media-center connected to the TV in our living room.

I am currently configuring it and I have several questions:

1) Is it possible to pair a Logitech Harmony Touch remote to LibreELEC ?

2) I have installed the france.tv extension (my wife is french ;)), but due to geo restrictions (we live in Belgium) I can't play the channels. How do I circumvent the geo restriction ?

3) Are there other Kodi add-on repos aside from the ones in LibreELEC ?

4) How do I install Skype ?

5) Is there a working Netflix add-on ?

In the long run I would like to replace the TV Decoder by the media-center. I have done research on the questions above and many others to which I found answers, but not these 5 questions.

Any help is really appreciated and many thanks in advance.

• 1. Yes, assuming you have an IR sensor that the Harmony can be programmed for. If not, get a 'flirc' receiver.

2. There are ways but we avoid discussing how to bypass geoblocking in this forum because basically it's a form of piracy

3. Sure (did you Google?) but beware of piracy laden crapware repos, not good for boxes and we'll refuse all support if you install them.

4. Go back to Windows, it won't run under LE

5. Yes, but it will require the current LE alpha release and one of the Netflix addons from the Kodinerds repo

• In short:

1) I take it you will need some type of IR receiver for your Logitech Harmony Touch remote first. If the remote can emulate the MCE remote, that would help a lot.

2) We're not in the habit of helping people watch TV illegaly, but the word 'vpn' comes to mind.

3) There are more repos than the ones in Kodi, but you will get no support at all on those on this forum.

4) You don't. As far as I know, there is no Skype support in Kodi/LE whatsoever.

5) Netflix is still a work-in-progress, but you can test things using the Milhouse builds.

• Thanks a lot everybody for the replies. Especially for the remote receiver type.

Also I just wanted to point out that the french channels which are blocked due to the geo restriction are available in Belgium on public TV and I already pay a quite hefty TV tax for that. (Yes, in Belgium we pay an annual tax for TV distribution). So basically I won't be watching these channels "illegally".;)