Since Kodi Leia, the library view is no longer directly accessible from the main menu (created Source)

• Hello everybody i hope you can help me,

I updated my Librelec yesterday on Kodi Leia, since then the library view is no longer working directly.

When I'm in the main menu and click on Movies, I first see all the sources I've created, so movies, kids, series... So I do not land immediately in the library view.

With Krypton it ran flawlessly. I´m using the Skin Estuary and Aeon Knox Silvo, but have the same issue on both skins

In Detail:

I go to main menu Customize in the skin settings

Then I go to the first menu item and click on "Choose an entry for this menu"

Then I click on video library

Then on sources

Here I select the source

and last but not least I go to "Create a menu entry here"

that's it, as soon as i go to the main menu on this newly created entry for example movies, then just the folders of my sources appear and that double and triple, even though i have only one folder for each source

I've completely re-flashed Librelec and there are no old configs left, the problem can not be mine and I'm wondering

that I am the only one with this problem?

Here is a picture of the landing page after i klick on my source "kids" in main menu and i only have one folder for kids,

in krypton i see directly the library view of the kids source

kodi.jpg

Thx

Edited 2 times, last by seysa (August 10, 2018 at 8:57 AM).

• I've tried to replicate your problem using the information you have detailed but I do not get the same options. Can you be a bit more detailed explaining how to duplicate your issue.

I have a feeling this is related to the add-on that is required for this option.

• I've tried to replicate your problem using the information you have detailed but I do not get the same options. Can you be a bit more detailed explaining how to duplicate your issue.

I have a feeling this is related to the add-on that is required for this option.

Which Addon is that?

5 Kids folders and 8 Movies folders... How did you manage that? /shrug

Using unique folder names would be helpful to begin with in my book. :)

that's the problem, I actually have one kids folder and one Movie folder, but it is displayed anyway

• Nobody any idea?

I have reinstalled kodi again, but as soon as I integrate a self-created source into the main menu and click on it, a list appears where the source is double, I can not detect any mistakes from my side

Please help me, im using Libreelec 9 Alpha