LibreELEC 8.x images for additional dvb drivers

• I have Raspberry Pi2 working with Geniatech T230c on Libreelec with CrazyCat DVB drivers release. All working fine (DVB-C)

Is important to have correct settings from your TV provider. You need to have MUX frequency and QAM.

• i enter both freq and qam correctly but it still show nothing.
    can you please send a picture of your settings? (network adapter mux)
    [hr]
    just checked dvb-t. works in windows, doesn't work in vdr or tvheadend
    +on windows signal strengh drop to 0 every 2-10 secs for ten mins then go stable for like 4-5 then drops every 2-10 secs again

Edited once, last by Totosse (December 5, 2016 at 12:36 PM).

• damn, the repo for 009 is not yet up it seems (major intern changes from 008 -> 009)
    so better wait for 3-4 days, i provide an "final" 009 to test

Client updates fine today. All working like a dream, the TBS drivers are becoming rock solid with very few transport and continuity errors.

Thanks again for your hard work!

• Hi CvH,

You helped me with my initial set up with a TBS tuner and it's been working great thanks :D

Only now I've purchased a DVBSKY T982 DVB-T tuner card, which works with LibreELEC out of the box, however when I install the TBS drivers via none of the driver options seem to enable both tuners.

Is it possible for me to have these work together ?

TBS 5922SE - DVB-S2
    DVBSky T982 - DVB-T

Thanks

Neil

Edited once, last by Peelige (December 6, 2016 at 9:19 PM).

• Did you enter your network ID in DVB inputs > Networks ? Network discovery set to on ? Then Force Scan. It should pick up the muxes automatically, so no need to enter muxes manually.

IIRC, it took a good while for the muxes to show up in tvheadend after initiating the scan and possibly took overnight.

• Did you enter your network ID in DVB inputs > Networks ? Network discovery set to on ? Then Force Scan. It should pick up the muxes automatically, so no need to enter muxes manually.

IIRC, it took a good while for the muxes to show up in tvheadend after initiating the scan and possibly took overnight.

network id is set for 0, network discovery is on. forcescan only makes my scan active for 2-3 secs then it goes back to idle
    my dmesg
    my tvheadend log
    2016-12-07 03:39:07.902 mpegts: 298MHz in inter - tuning on Silicon Labs Si2168 : DVB-C #0
    2016-12-07 03:39:07.903 subscription: 0001: "scan" subscribing to mux "298MHz", weight: 6, adapter: "Silicon Labs Si2168 : DVB-C #0", network: "inter", service: "Raw PID Subscription"
    2016-12-07 03:39:12.902 mpegts: 298MHz in inter - scan no data, failed
    2016-12-07 03:39:12.902 subscription: 0001: "scan" unsubscribing

Edited once, last by Totosse (December 7, 2016 at 3:45 AM).

• OK we appear to be using the same card and mine works perfectly (im using the standard LibreELEC build for the time being). I'm only using it for DVB-T but i have tested DVB-C and confirm it to work.

With mine, I did not have to define any muxes. I looked up the network ID via google search, set character set to AUTO and checked network discovery. Force scan then found around 49 muxes. The frequency bands of each mux range from 115MHz to 731MHz so would take a while to pick up manually.

Pre-defined muxes for switzerland inter-GGA can be selected on the network config if that helps ?

• Hi CvH, is the dvbdriver Plugin included in this build?

not yet (currently waiting for Kernel 4.9 release), this is a preview build for LE 7.90.010 where we - most likely - support tbs ootb

give up on mygica t230c and i would like to ask if i buy astrometa v1

oh dear ;D better search an T230 (no C), Astrometa could work great or could completely fail ;)

• OK we appear to be using the same card and mine works perfectly (im using the standard LibreELEC build for the time being).

T230c doesn't work out of the box with LibreELEC. Is necessary to install LibreELEC DVB Drivers CrazyCat.

Totosse, MyGiga T230c is VERY GOOD stick, probably is the best low price stick for DVB-C and DVB-T. I think your problem with this stick is configuration of your network, not stick itself.

• T230c doesn't work out of the box with LibreELEC. Is necessary to install LibreELEC DVB Drivers CrazyCat.

Totosse, MyGiga T230c is VERY GOOD stick, probably is the best low price stick for DVB-C and DVB-T. I think your problem with this stick is configuration of your network, not stick itself.

It's posible that one stick can work great and one can't. I tried to use w_scan and windows apps and my stick fails to find any channel. So i can't confirm it is very good.

Edited once, last by Totosse (December 10, 2016 at 12:54 AM).