Freescale iMX6 Builds

• Yes, there will still be builds for imx6. But probably community type.

hi, i own a cubox pro an looking forwoard for your release.
    please, can you explain to me what you mean by "But probably community type"?
    didn't understood what you meant.

thx and good luck on your new project.

• can you explain to me what you mean by "But probably community type"?
    didn't understood what you meant.

There is no person who could actually do extra work for imx6. Maybe this will change in future. That's why this build will not be officially supported by libreelec.
    There has been progress made in last couple of days which could bring this build to new level.

Edited once, last by vpeter (March 26, 2016 at 10:31 AM).

• Does the image posted in solid run forum it's a beta from libreelec team or solidrun "team" beta?

Sent from my SM-E500F using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by danielk (April 5, 2016 at 7:07 AM).

• It is from ordinary openelec/libreelec user.

Which is appreciated.

indeed. did a small test yesterday with a new sd-card and clean install. worked perfect.
    big thanks to this user. hope that this will help LibreElec Team in the Future. :rolleyes:

• i don't know where to post it. hope this is the right palce.

does the beta in download page is the same posted in solid-run forums?

tested it yesterday. works very very good :).
    there was one problem that exists in all beta i tested(include xbian, OE and LE).
    i own an old samsung plasma TV. very happy with it. my TV is not full HD support, so i have to use 1280X720 resolution.
    when i choose it, everything looks grate. but after rebooting i have no screen(got black screen like nothing is connected to my TV).
    my cubox boots well, so manually somewhere in the guisettings.xml i changed manually the reslution to 1980X1080(or something else, don't remember).
    after that i reboot again, and i got a picture. after that changed the reolution back to 1280X720, reboot and since this time every reboot i do got picture.
    later i'll post here my guisettings.xml file so you can examine it.

another problem is that after i calibrate my kodi with my TV under video options, the settings are not saved.
    i have to do the same after each reboot or after i turn on my TV.

thx for your efforts! very much appreciated.

btw, i did a clean install.

Edited once, last by danielk (April 18, 2016 at 8:11 AM).

• after that i reboot again, and i got a picture. after that changed the reolution back to 1280X720, reboot and since this time every reboot i do got picture.

another problem is that after i calibrate my kodi with my TV under video options, the settings are not saved.
    i have to do the same after each reboot or after i turn on my TV.

thx for your efforts! very much appreciated.

btw, i did a clean install.

Turn off the system setting:
    Update available resolutions on display device changes.

Then your reboot problems are gone

Edited once, last by Hagba20 (April 18, 2016 at 9:53 AM).

• I upload LibreELEC-imx6.arm-6.95.2-new-libcec version with newer libcec which should/could fix some issues.

LibreELEC – Google Drive

Hi, just upgraded from le latest beta. I don't have any cec equipment. Watched a tv chapter, and quality was very good. No problems found. watch sd channel via iptv, no inprovment found, but works very well. No problem yet in my side. Thx for your efforts.

Sent from my SM-E500F using Tapatalk