Docker Radarr

• With everybody raving about how great docker is and the usual plugins starting to have issues and lack updates. I thought i would start learning

how Docker works. Let me tell you.. Support seems weak for newbies trying to figure it out. The "basic" are easy enough in the first 1-2 paragraphs

and then stuff starts getting complicated real quick. But i think i'm starting to make sense of it. For a long time i was trying to make Docker addons work

before noticing there's different docker images for different architectures. Anyway..

This one has me stumped..
    GitHub - dtroncy/docker-rpi-radarr: DockerFile for Radarr on Raspberry PI

Other docker images so far have just been as easy as "Pull image with this command.. then type these lines of code out that bind the "virtual drive" to the real drive"
    (Which is never explained in most guides i've seen btw)

But now this one is telling me to build..So i tried the build command and i get errors about "invalid reference format" similar to the errors i was getting when trying to use

images of the wrong architecture. But these specifically say they're raspberry pi friendly..

It also says "$radarr_version is version of radarr you want to install."... what the hell does that mean? Of course i want whatever the latest is.
    So i specify tag ":latest" and get invalid tag or does not exist errors.

I tried to build in portainer but i just get "Unable to build image" (I've tried uploading the dockerfile and upload via url method)

Anyone with some insight about Docker want to help shed some light on this for me?

• If you're new to docker, don't bother with building. Pull already built images from the hub. Stick to images with good documentation, and ones that list the source repo.

Check out the stickied post about docker on le in the addons section of this forum.

Check out https://linuxserver.io/our-images for a bunch of images with good docs (I'm part of that team)

If you have any questions about those images, you can join the discord channel listed on that website

• Cool, But are ANY of those images for raspberry pi? because i was trying them earlier and with little success.. The errors thrown seem to be related to wrong architecture..

I'm wondering, Have i got this all wrong and there's a difference between Raspberry Pi images to Libreelec Docker images?
    In which case i need to ditch Libreelec and install raspbian then throw kodi, docker, and docker images on top?