Need Netflix and where is it? I do have latest LE

• Nice of you to let us know your hardware! Due to your last thread I guess it's Intel NUC, so we talk about x86? With latest LE you do mean 8.2.5? I mean come on, minimum infos! You would also not search the threads/web? Hint: search for "netflix addon for kodi 17?" There you'll get the answers.

• Hi RA

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, install LE 8.2.5 onto Itel NUC

I have to do search add on Netflix for LE 8.2.5...

Hope to find something on Netflix so that I can able install Netflix app into LE 8.2.5 ?

Tea

• Hi,

Stupid Question asking -

Why is Milhouse new release build 18 constantly coming out every day?

If I do install build 18 on Intel NUC, how is up date by itself when new improve build 18 is release every day by our guru expert Milhouse?

Reason for this, every time new LE released is out, I have found on auto update LE there is problem, although it update process is completed -

I find it best way to put LE image on USB and boot up new LE from USB -

But it's pain in neck, I need to take my NUC to Monitor via Hdmi. In HC, the picture judder(Frame), because my Sony Projector frame rate do not settle down 60 to 50, while it's frame judder I can not alter frame rate!

But PC monitor is ok. as soon I hook up Hdmi there is no problem on frame rate... Once new LE install, boot up process is ok and there NO problem on frame rate for my HC Sony Projector which Marantz AV amp is connected - Hdmi Out to Sony Projector

Hope build 18 have Netflix which I want to have in my HC NUC, then having another Firestick(App Netflix install) which I 've currently have in my living room.

tea

• Official Post

Stupid Question asking -

Why is Milhouse new release build 18 constantly coming out every day?

Those releases are called 'nightly builds', and are used for testing the latest implementations of features and/or bug removals. In other words, the "bleeding edge" of what is possible with LibreELEC. They are test builds, so functionality can break. Don't expect things to work 100% at the first attempt of a new computer program. That only happens in movies. ;)

If you don't like to have possibly big problems in software, stay away from the nightly builds and keep 8.2.5 running.