[LE9] kodi.binary.instance.* is not available

• Hello,

Basically it is already in the title. I am not sure that this is only on Odroid-C2/amlogic devices as I use milhouse build on my RPi2 without this issue, but I think it is.

In debug I have these messages

Code
    DEBUG: CAddonInstallJob[pvr.hts]: requires kodi.binary.instance.pvr version 5.9.0 which is not available
    ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[pvr.hts]: The dependency on kodi.binary.instance.pvr version 5.9.0 could not be satisfied.
    Code
    DEBUG: CAddonInstallJob[inputstream.adaptive]: requires kodi.binary.instance.inputstream version 2.0.6 which is not available
    ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[inputstream.adaptive]: The dependency on kodi.binary.instance.inputstream version 2.0.6 could not be satisfied.

and therefore it's not possible to install anything that depends on these including most(or all) PVR clients. What I also noticed is that pvr.hts client is still on version 4.12.4 although it is updated (4.13.x) in the LE github repo.

• Official Post

Most Kodi binary addons in out 9.0 repo are currently out of date. It's known. Some build failures are being resolved and then we'll push updates and do a built run to get everything updated. NB: As we're still sat on the fence regarding technical direction for Amlogic images in 9.0 those might not updated with the same priority as other build targets. It's not that we don't care about Amlogic.