Watch TV shows Lags since last update

• Hi,

Since the last yesterday i've got big issue (it freezes each 4 or 5 sec) on watching LiveTV using Tvheadend 4.2 service on my RaspBerry Pi 3.

I've tried to watch LiveTv on my Desktop using VLC and connected to Tvheadend on my RaspBerry Pi 3 and i don't have any issue and review TV Record or video works great.

I've noticed that my LibreElec have Upgrade from 7.90.003 to 7.90.004 yesterday.

So i re-install LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.90.003 and after configuring it ... the issue is gone ...

anyone have this kind of issue ?

Edited once, last by gkar (August 12, 2016 at 11:18 AM).

• As both are alpha-versions and issue are expected, tbh ;) we would love to see your debuglog to make things better. We are still working on it and therefore we need you to report upcoming issues. If you have an issue the best way to make things better is to explain the steps needed to reproduce your issue and to provide a debuglog after the issue comes up.

If you don´t know how to provide a debuglog:

HOW TO:Provide Logfile - LibreELEC

• I totaly agree with that and that's why i make this post ... you can found lines added to log when i begin to watch my TV Channel or Watch an old files from PVR

During testing ... i made Kodi crash by opening tvrecordings ... and when there is no recording ... it crash kodi with these lines :

Code
    17:57:54 910.530090 T:1961734144   ERROR: exception in CApplication::FrameMove()
    17:57:54 910.712708 T:1599075232   ERROR: PVR - exception 'basic_string::_S_create' caught while trying to call 'GetDriveSpace' on add-on 'Tvheadend:127.0.0.1:9982'. Please contact the developer of this add-on: Adam Sutton, Sam Stenvall, Lars Op den Kamp, Kai Sommerfeld

When i open a file on my NFS sharing from my NAS i've got these lines

Do you need something else ?
    [hr]
    You could found an entire log file

On line 676 : begin to watch TV (lags)
    On line 731 : begin to watch an old record (lags too but streams smoothly on my desktop from tvheadend)
    On line 786 : begin to watch a small video from my child (located on my NFS Sharing from my NAS) ... no lags but maybe too simple
    On line 828 : begin to watch an video located on my NFS Sharing from my NAS no lags.
    On line 869 : After deleting my only tv recording ... try to open tvrecording ... and then it crashes Kodi.