Posts by gkar

I totaly agree with that and that's why i make this post ... you can found lines added to log when i begin to watch my TV Channel or Watch an old files from PVR

During testing ... i made Kodi crash by opening tvrecordings ... and when there is no recording ... it crash kodi with these lines :

Code
    17:57:54 910.530090 T:1961734144   ERROR: exception in CApplication::FrameMove()
    17:57:54 910.712708 T:1599075232   ERROR: PVR - exception 'basic_string::_S_create' caught while trying to call 'GetDriveSpace' on add-on 'Tvheadend:127.0.0.1:9982'. Please contact the developer of this add-on: Adam Sutton, Sam Stenvall, Lars Op den Kamp, Kai Sommerfeld

When i open a file on my NFS sharing from my NAS i've got these lines

Do you need something else ?
    [hr]
    You could found an entire log file

On line 676 : begin to watch TV (lags)
    On line 731 : begin to watch an old record (lags too but streams smoothly on my desktop from tvheadend)
    On line 786 : begin to watch a small video from my child (located on my NFS Sharing from my NAS) ... no lags but maybe too simple
    On line 828 : begin to watch an video located on my NFS Sharing from my NAS no lags.
    On line 869 : After deleting my only tv recording ... try to open tvrecording ... and then it crashes Kodi.

Hi,

Since the last yesterday i've got big issue (it freezes each 4 or 5 sec) on watching LiveTV using Tvheadend 4.2 service on my RaspBerry Pi 3.

I've tried to watch LiveTv on my Desktop using VLC and connected to Tvheadend on my RaspBerry Pi 3 and i don't have any issue and review TV Record or video works great.

I've noticed that my LibreElec have Upgrade from 7.90.003 to 7.90.004 yesterday.

So i re-install LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.90.003 and after configuring it ... the issue is gone ...

anyone have this kind of issue ?

LE's system is indeed read-only, by design.

Try adding your mount commands in autostart.sh.

Thanks i create a script to make my mount in autostart and it works smoothly.

Is there the same script as it shutdown ?
    [hr]

I use symlinks in ~ to point to my library files

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Symlinks works great for library but in my case it's for recording ... if the volume doesn't exists with symlinks you can't record ... with mount -o bind ... you always have a directory to record

Hi everyone,

I'm using libreelec 8 on rasp pi 3 and it's just fine ... but i would like to use usb key as storage for my PVR recordings

Then i try to modify fstab to add a line to mount my usb key at this point : /storage/recordings but i found that fstab is empty and readonly !!

Then i make it static ?

Best regards

Stephane.