LibreELEC-RR 9.x [ Emulationstation | Retroarch | Pegasus | DolphinQT | Moonlight | Chrome | Spotify ]

• I update from LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.0-RR-201906-75729a1 to this one, no audio in kodi,

After the downgrade to : LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.0-RR-201906-75729a1 it's working again.

Read the changelogs & the FAQ

Apologies if this has already been asked/answered, how do you set the audio output device for Chrome?

Great build btw :)

Read the FAQ

• No PulseAudio and I reboot every time after setting a different HDMI. In the older version it's working fine.

Try PulseAudio and if this fails too provide a log zip of both PulseAudio & ALSA after you've ran a game. Also why did you use HDMI 1,2,3 and what about HDMI0?

I've tried ALSA here on my Generic & RPi system and it works on both beside the missing ES sounds.

• Hi, It is a bluetooth keyboard and it use "fn" keys

have you ever considered to press the fn keys before you press F1? What is the actual model and brand of the keyboard? If you have a problem with your car do you tell the mechanic? It's blue?

• Try PulseAudio and if this fails too provide a log zip of both PulseAudio & ALSA after you've ran a game. Also why did you use HDMI 1,2,3 and what about HDMI0?

I've tried ALSA here on my Generic & RPi system and it works on both beside the missing ES sounds.

Will try, I've never got to test a game. After the update the first thing tested is a movie. HDMI 1,2&3 are available in the config, HDMI 0 not.

• Will try, I've never got to test a game. After the update the first thing tested is a movie. HDMI 1,2&3 are available in the config, HDMI 0 not.

Well what has a movie to do with the emulator config?! :rolleyes:://shrug

Correct! Nothing. So make sure you've configured Kodi properly then select a correct audio device in my addon and then you can provide logfiles if there is anything wrong. My config has absolutely nothing to do with missing audio while playing movies.

If you havent't changed your config you had hdmi:CARD=NVidia,DEV=0 in the past.

• Well what has a movie to do with the emulator config?! :rolleyes:://shrug

Correct! Nothing. So make sure you've configured Kodi properly then select a correct audio device in my addon and then you can provide logfiles if there is anything wrong. My config has absolutely nothing to do with missing audio while playing movies.

If you havent't changed your config you had hdmi:CARD=NVidia,DEV=0 in the past.

Correct, nothing.. the only thing i do is a update. Like always, but now I have no audio in kodi. So the new Nvidia driver or something is making a error in the Kodi config.

Edited once, last by BlaBla1973 (March 12, 2019 at 7:32 PM).

• Correct, nothing.. the only thing i do is a update. Like always, but now I have no audio in kodi. So the new Nvidia driver or something is making a error in the Kodi config.

Well even if the new driver is the problem you still did not provide any logs.

• Well I've talked about that with sky42 in the past and he provided some patches in his git repo. I have only basic knowledge about that topic but it could be possible to implement that with some help & beta testing :/

Sounds good, I'll take a look into this, will try to help you guys

few questions... did you try to compile with native march flag? Just wondering is it going to work, something like:

Bash
    sed -i'.original' 's/$TARGET_CPU/native/g' config/arch.x86_64
    PROJECT=Generic ARCH=x86_64 BUILD_PERIODIC=RR BUILDER_NAME=5schatten BUILDER_VERSION=XXX make image

===

For now I'm just playing with it, trying to compile this at a machine with glibc 2.27 installed... do you think should not be any issues on a target with glibc 2.29?

Also I'm getting this

Code
    Successful build, creating image...
    depmod: ERROR: fstatat(6, nvidia.ko): No such file or directory
    depmod: WARNING: /home/stan/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.1-devel/image/system/usr/lib/kernel-overlays/base/lib/modules/4.19.27/nvidia/nvidia-uvm.ko needs unknown symbol nvUvmInterfaceDisableAccessCntr
    depmod: WARNING: /home/stan/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.1-devel/image/system/usr/lib/kernel-overlays/base/lib/modules/4.19.27/nvidia/nvidia-uvm.ko needs unknown symbol nvUvmInterfaceChannelDestroy

I don't have nvidia kernel module installed, tho wondering if this is normal behavior