LibreELEC-RR 9.x [ Emulationstation | Retroarch | Pegasus | DolphinQT | Moonlight | Chrome | Spotify ]

• You have to set the audio backend to PulseAudio in rr-config first. My start scripts automatically adjust the audio backends in emulators.

is it possible to make the window smaller on my tv?

i tried to adjust the graphics settings but the window is way to big.

i can only adjust shadercompilation the rest is out of the screen

I set auto screen scale factor to false then i added a number but after that it's getting bigger.

you can't set -1 to get it smaller.

I thought the examples are self explaining, if you want to decrease the size try something like 0.5 not negative values. If that doesn't work check out this Xorg - ArchWiki

I have all the usual audio options with the latest build. Generic LE, ROG Gene V Ivy Bridge motherboard.

5schatten

I noticed there's a Docker addon beta now. Is there any problems with it?

PCSX2 probably runs with docker 18.06.1 too since since the "unable-to-exit-bug" was kernel related but I've updated an RC build of the latest version just in case.

It's a default dolphin file,

hotkeys.ini :

/storage/.config/dolphin-emu/

Code
    PCSX2 should work fine now -> kernel 4.20 fixed whatever was broken in 4.19

Still got the GS plugin error...

Well I should have been more specific -> Docker works fine again so PCSX2 if it ran before. Maybe I'll find some time and mood to try it on my workstation again since otherwise I have no option to run PCSX2 with a Nvidia GPU

• You have to set the audio backend to PulseAudio in rr-config first. My start scripts automatically adjust the audio backends in emulators.

Thanks i did that but still audio output device is default bluetooth audio(pulseaudio) and still greyed out.

Do you have other suggestions?

• Thanks i did that but still audio output device is default bluetooth audio(pulseaudio) and still greyed out.

Do you have other suggestions?

Well what are you talking about in particular? Kodi? You have to chose the correct audio output device in Kodi first before you'll get any sound output in emulators. In Kodi settings several ALSA devices are listed and you have to chose an appropriate one. The bluetooth PulseAudio device is nothing that should concern you.

https://kodi.wiki/view/audioengine/how-to:_configure_audio

• Sorry, but i still have the same problem. With this build, my soundcard is not found anymore.

Here is what i tried for solving that issue with the Putty console, but still no success

login as: root

[email protected]'s password:

##############################################

# LibreELEC 9.0 Reborn Remix #

# https://goo.gl/temeuw #

# based on LibreELEC – Just enough OS for KODI #

##############################################

LibreELEC (5schatten): RR-201852-52323f1 (Generic.x86_64)

LibreELEC:~ # aplay -L

null

Discard all samples (playback) or generate zero samples (capture)

LibreELEC:~ # ^C

LibreELEC:~ # pulseaudio --start

W: [pulseaudio] main.c: This program is not intended to be run as root (unless - -system is specified).

LibreELEC:~ # pulseaudio --check

LibreELEC:~ # lsmod | grep snd

snd_hda_codec_realtek 94208 0

snd_hda_codec_generic 73728 1 snd_hda_codec_realtek

snd_hda_intel 40960 0

snd_soc_skl 98304 0

snd_soc_hdac_hda 24576 1 snd_soc_skl

snd_hda_ext_core 24576 2 snd_soc_hdac_hda,snd_soc_skl

snd_hda_codec 106496 4 snd_hda_codec_generic,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_code c_realtek,snd_soc_hdac_hda

snd_hda_core 69632 7 snd_hda_codec_generic,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_ext_ core,snd_hda_codec,snd_hda_codec_realtek,snd_soc_hdac_hda,snd_soc_skl

snd_soc_skl_ipc 53248 1 snd_soc_skl

snd_soc_acpi_intel_match 24576 1 snd_soc_skl

snd_soc_sst_dsp 28672 1 snd_soc_skl_ipc

snd_soc_sst_ipc 20480 1 snd_soc_skl_ipc

snd_soc_acpi 16384 2 snd_soc_acpi_intel_match,snd_soc_skl

snd_hwdep 16384 1 snd_hda_codec

LibreELEC:~ # dmesg | egrep -i "(alsa|sound)"

[ 0.703776] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.

[ 2.123457] ALSA device list:

[ 2.123458] No soundcards found.

LibreELEC:~ # aplay --list-devices

aplay: device_list:272: no soundcards found...

• Well what are you talking about in particular? Kodi? You have to chose the correct audio output device in Kodi first before you'll get any sound output in emulators. In Kodi settings several ALSA devices are listed and you have to chose an appropriate one. The bluetooth PulseAudio device is nothing that should concern you.

https://kodi.wiki/view/audioengine/how-to:_configure_audio

Well that is the issue i can't select the audio output device in kodi anymore because it's greyed out

As you can see i can't select audio output device

• I have exactly the same issue here. NUC7i5BNH

• Marciano  Samui

Well then it's probably kernel related. Can you both please enter dmesg |paste and tell me the link then? Anyway I had this behavior when the overlay filesystem was broken... do you see any error message when you boot up? I've almost finished a Kodi 18 rc4 build and will upload this one after some tests.

• LibreELEC:~ # dmesg |paste

http://ix.io/1x8i

LibreELEC:~ #

--> no any error message during booting up

The entire snd_hda_xyz stuff is missing, my log would look like this:

Code
    [    4.407273] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0: autoconfig for ALC892: line_outs=3 (0x14/0x15/0x16/0x0/0x0) type:line
    [    4.407275] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:    speaker_outs=0 (0x0/0x0/0x0/0x0/0x0)
    [    4.407277] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:    hp_outs=1 (0x1b/0x0/0x0/0x0/0x0)
    [    4.407278] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:    mono: mono_out=0x0
    [    4.407279] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:    dig-out=0x11/0x1e
    [    4.407280] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:    inputs:
    [    4.407282] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:      Front Mic=0x19
    [    4.407283] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:      Rear Mic=0x18
    [    4.407285] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:      Line=0x1a

I started to upload a new generic build but this will take a while. Maybe it will fix it & it was just a faulty kernel driver setting.

• The entire snd_hda_xyz stuff is missing, my log would look like this:

Code
    [    4.407273] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0: autoconfig for ALC892: line_outs=3 (0x14/0x15/0x16/0x0/0x0) type:line
    [    4.407275] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:    speaker_outs=0 (0x0/0x0/0x0/0x0/0x0)
    [    4.407277] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:    hp_outs=1 (0x1b/0x0/0x0/0x0/0x0)
    [    4.407278] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:    mono: mono_out=0x0
    [    4.407279] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:    dig-out=0x11/0x1e
    [    4.407280] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:    inputs:
    [    4.407282] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:      Front Mic=0x19
    [    4.407283] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:      Rear Mic=0x18
    [    4.407285] snd_hda_codec_realtek hdaudioC0D0:      Line=0x1a

I started to upload a new generic build but this will take a while. Maybe it will fix it & it was just a faulty kernel driver setting.

Thanks for your support is great

• Thx a lot - your support is great and fast as always ;) waiting for can download your new build, otherwise no TV tonight :P

Well worst case just download one of Milhouse test builds or the latest LE9 beta. Reverting to my build once a new one is up should be no problem.

I've checked the kernel config & everything for audio is in place but I don't know if the new build will actually fixes these problems because it's just a "clean" build but we'll see :/

EDIT: well I tested a new build on my apollo lake system & the sound device is missing too so I have to further investigate this issues.

• Well worst case just download one of Milhouse test builds or the latest LE9 beta. Reverting to my build once a new one is up should be no problem.

I've checked the kernel config & everything for audio is in place but I don't know if the new build will actually fixes these problems because it's just a "clean" build but we'll see :/

Let’s hope so