Build RR-20190826-b37a3e6 | uploaded for Generic & RPi2 | Index of /nightly/
- updated to latest LE 9.80
- updated Generic Linux kernel to 5.2.10
- fixed refresh rate settings for RPi
- updated SDL2 to 2.0.10 for RPi -> fixed 4769 – [SDL2 2.0.10] free(): invalid pointer / crashes ES after using Retroarch
- updated Emulationstation to latest 2.9.0-dev & updated patches
- updated Retroarch to release 1.7.8 RetroArch 1.7.8 – Released! – Libretro
I finally found some time to show some love for the RPi2/3 builds to investigate & fix a SDL2 bug which leads to an Emulationstation crash once you've quitted Retroarch. So overall performance should improve with batched rendering introduced by v2.0.10 & the SDL_GAMECONTROLLERCONFIG_FILE envar should now allow to directly load controller configs provided by SDL-GameControllerDB.