LibreELEC-RR 9.x [ Emulationstation | Retroarch | Pegasus | DolphinQT | Moonlight | Chrome | Spotify ]

• 5schatten

With beta 14a Chrome installs as it should. But it can't start. Error "ALSA: missing asound.conf" is displayed.

Maybe asound.conf should be included, but then probably different PC's need different conf file.

I guess I can make conf file with help from LE wiki though.

• 5schatten

With beta 14a Chrome installs as it should. But it can't start. Error "ALSA: missing asound.conf" is displayed.

Maybe asound.conf should be included, but then probably different PC's need different conf file.

I guess I can make conf file with help from LE wiki though.

The notification scrolling text literally states that you should read the FAQ same as the spoiler before you proceed to the download links so I'm a bit confused about this question. :/

• The notification scrolling text literally states that you should read the FAQ same as the spoiler before you proceed to the download links so I'm a bit confused about this question. :/

I never touched asound.conf in LE or OE. Chrome started without it up until now. I don't know anything about ALSA, so it seemed daunting to me to have to make an asound.conf.

• I never touched asound.conf in LE or OE. Chrome started without it up until now. I don't know anything about ALSA, so it seemed daunting to me to have to make an asound.conf.

I suspect someone uses Chrome on an htpc primarily for streaming purposes which makes a proper sound configuration necessary. Same goes for all emulation stuff. Reading point 3 in my FAQ that tells you to rename a single file and alter a single line should be possible without any ALSA knowledge at all.

• I suspect someone uses Chrome on an htpc primarily for streaming purposes which makes a proper sound configuration necessary. Same goes for all emulation stuff. Reading point 3 in my FAQ that tells you to rename a single file and alter a single line should be possible without any ALSA knowledge at all.

Yes for most users that's the case, change one line. But I use both HDMI and spdif. And to get multi channel audio in Chrome is more work than to change one line. But that's my problem. Main thing is that Chrome works.

Thanks again for your efforts.

• Yes for most users that's the case, change one line. But I use both HDMI and spdif. And to get multi channel audio in Chrome is more work than to change one line. But that's my problem. Main thing is that Chrome works.

Thanks again for your efforts.

I used HDMI for video output & S/PDIF a while ago and still it's just a single line but probably then something like iec958:CARD=PCH,DEV=0 instead of hdmi:CARD=PCH,DEV=0

You had to do this in Kodi too the only difference is you can use a graphical user interface for this configuration.

• Hi I just tried le9rr on nvidia card, retroarch is not working at all with and without nokms file (same error log here for both)

[INFO] RetroArch 1.7.5 (Git b166ba7810a15c8b5aa21b0e417914f5e633ae00)

[INFO] === Build =======================================

Capabilities: MMX MMXEXT SSE1 SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3 SSE4 SSE4.2 AVX AES

Built: Nov 11 2018

[INFO] Version: 1.7.5

[INFO] Git: b166ba7810a15c8b5aa21b0e417914f5e633ae00

[INFO] =================================================

[INFO] Environ SET_PIXEL_FORMAT: RGB565.

[INFO] Version of libretro API: 1

[INFO] Compiled against API: 1

[INFO] [Audio]: Set audio input rate to: 29970.03 Hz.

[INFO] [Video]: Video @ fullscreen

[ERROR] [KMS]: Couldn't find a suitable DRM device.

[WARN] [SDL_GL]: Failed to initialize SDL gfx context driver: No available video device

[WARN] Failed to bind API (#1, version 0.0) on context driver "khr_display".

[INFO] [GL]: Found GL context: null

[INFO] [GL]: Detecting screen resolution 320x240.

Segmentation fault

• Try to delete retroarch.cfg looks like RA tries to use SDL_GL als video driver. Btw. you have the same error even with a nokms file? Because if I start retroarch without kms it's not mentioned anywhere in the log file.

This guy had exactly the same problem & creating a nokms file should have solved it.

LE8 "Remix" (Generic/RPi) Emulationstation/Chrome/Spotify (read the first post before posting)

• Hello thank your for this build.

Maybe it's a stupid question but wat is the difference between retroarch and ES?

Is it possible to play my wii games and GC games with ES?

Thank you

• I've fixed this by editing the es_systems.cfg

It used now the *-nokms file to start a emulator

• Not really since I don't use it myself :/ Maybe if sky42 will build some stuff for LE9 I'll can "copy paste" it /shrug

5schatten I'll try to bundle bittorrent to the dist then if you don't mind (if you do please let me know, haha). Should be pretty easy as soon as I understand how to build this stuff :/

Few questions tho.

Are the build commands up to date: GitHub - 5schatten/LibreELEC.tv: A bit more OS for KODI ;-) ? This is pretty much what you use, correct?

How do you usually test an image (build), do you use virtualbox or something?

• 5schatten I'll try to bundle bittorrent to the dist then if you don't mind (if you do please let me know, haha). Should be pretty easy as soon as I understand how to build this stuff :/

Few questions tho.

Are the build commands up to date: GitHub - 5schatten/LibreELEC.tv: A bit more OS for KODI ;-) ? This is pretty much what you use, correct?

How do you usually test an image (build), do you use virtualbox or something?

Well isn't Add-on:Transmission - Official Kodi Wiki this available in the default repository? Otherwise as stated on the project page VirtualBox 5.22 & the build commands should work out of the box.

• 5schatten, nah, I wish. The Add-on:Transmission - Official Kodi Wiki is just a front-end (UI) for the actual transmission daemon. It talk to transmission rest api. I also thinking about just to use a docker container as an alternative for this.

I've grabbed some of escalade add-on and looks like it builds fine. I'm uploading it to my add-on share and you can give it a try. I may have to rework the addon a bit to include libevent files though which are a dependency but only added to the build image.

EDIT:

Since the addon would not because of some lib quirks... if you really need a BT client check out: this Thoradia Add-ons

• I used the one already included in the Khadas vim image. Just wrote it to an sd card popped in the K1 Pro and booted first time. There is a dedicated dtb for the k1 pro and have used it for other libreelec images. I also have a wetek play 2 so will try it at some time.

Any idea if Amiga CD32 is working with your build ?

Where can i find dtb?

I tried the bulild Amlogic S905 | builds for common S905 devices but original remote controller dont works only can move with keyboard or mouse

I view your post and i try burn build khadas .img.gz, and no dtb folder, the only way to boot is getting the dtb from the amlogic s905 build, with the same issue from remote controller ( dont works only can move with keyboard or mouse )

If u can send me a link for download your working gxl_p230_k1_pro.dtb

Thanks

• Where can i find dtb?

I tried the bulild Amlogic S905 | builds for common S905 devices but original remote controller dont works only can move with keyboard or mouse

I view your post and i try burn build khadas .img.gz, and no dtb folder, the only way to boot is getting the dtb from the amlogic s905 build, with the same issue from remote controller ( dont works only can move with keyboard or mouse )

If u can send me a link for download your working gxl_p230_k1_pro.dtb

Thanks

This is probably nothing dtb related. Infrared Remotes [LibreELEC.wiki]