LibreElec Testbuilds - Kodi 18 Alpha 2(Milhouse) - No HDMI signal

• Full hardware specs (GPU is most important)
      • NUC7i5BNH - Intel HD Graphics 640
    • The LibreELEC version you are running ('latest' is not a version number)
      • LibreELEC release: Generic.x86_64-devel-20180605043720-#0604-g01391bb
    • In most cases a full debuglog
      • Attached
    • Tell us the complete steps how to face the issue, so we can try to reproduce

1) Power on PC at the same time with AVR and TV(NUC->AVR->TV via HDMI)

2) Intel BIOS Boot screen is shown

3) PC loses signal somewhere around the HDMI initialization with TV/AVR and never returns(AVR just blinks for HDMI connection).

Above power scenario have worked in all previous Libreelec 7 & 8 version(Latest) - but Kodi 18 Testbuilds have some issues here.

Temporary workaround resolution: Reboot LibreELEC by SSH or power off/on Intel NUC(ONLY)

Have attached both logfiles for 1st Boot(Power) with No HDMI signal(timestamp 20.27) and a reboot with HDMI signal working(timestamp 20.35)

• You are lucky because with my Denon avr (but other users with onkyo) have this problem also with Kodi 17

This problem happen less since I forced edid

And also me and other users have black screen when refresh rate changed on play/stop

This issue finally solved forcing GUI at 30hz.. , found it after almost year of pain just fews days ago

(and probably this solution solved also black screen at boot)

These issues was so frustrating and not WAF that I mapped a remote button for hardware reboot

• Thanks for trying to help:) - but then I have been lucky for around 5 years across multiple PCs and TVs..........that's a pretty good streak.:D

There must be some kind of bug here, hence this method is working just fine in any official release.

The weird thing is, that TV is showing KODI as HDMI source, but AVR cannot negotiate any HDMI signal after it starts.

Changing the HDMI channel or re-connecting the HDMI cable does nothing at all.....Only reboot works.

Prior to AVR starting up I do see the BIOS picture - but as soon as AVR starts = no HDMI.......i'll try to upload a video on youtube.

/Morten

• Yes please post a video,if you have time, cause i'm curious

In my case i have black screen (no i don't lost signal) after peter anvin et al boot message or kodi logo

I forced AVR Edid cause in xorg log there was a mention about hdmi lost signal /disconnected (not exact error but i don't rembember now)

lucky these problem with my avr happens only with kodi (tried a chromebox and nuc with braswell thinking about hardware issue)

23.98>50/60 refresh rate switch is another bug

Black screen on play when refresh rate switching is enabled