Looking for LE compatible s905x device with external antenna or great wifi range

• I've already read through all of the choosing a box pinned thread and searched the forums for this but I haven't seen any mention about good wifi other than Minix U1/U9

I need to get 7-8 boxes for my family and would like to have good wifi range so they don't need to invest in a wifi extender and I don't need to mod with external antenna. I'm not looking for anything over $80. So looking for a box with dual band wifi and preferably external antenna(s). I do not need HDR or 4k capability, just basic 720/1080p

I've come across 3:

Tanix TX7 which apparently works great with LE with no on/off issues or anything at all. Some reviews do point out that despite the external antenna the wifi connection isn't the greatest though.

YokaTV KB1 which I cannot find any reports on how it behaves with LE

Soyeer x95 pro which actually has dual external antennas but this is a really obscure model which is likely garbage

Does anyone have any experience with the above devices or have any more recommendations?

Thanks, I appreciate any advice

• I think you'd get better advice if you do the leg work and ask about a single device. Imagine it as if I was asking you, should I buy a Golf GTi, an Audi A3 or a BMW X4 .