Remote control

• Yes, I have it enabled, I even reinstalled the build, getting the same message when I try with that setup, I am using build 9.0 for S912 cpu. I can access easily via windows \\ ip but this is useless In this build

• I use FileZilla to access /storage/.config

Host: sftp://your device IP (mine is 192.168.1.153)

Username: root

Password: libreelec

Press Quickconnect and say yes to trust yada yada.....

Navigate to /storage/.config (highlight .config in top right box)

Navigate to remote.conf on left side, right-click it and choose "upload"

You'll see the file appear in the bottom right corner

Download FileZilla Client

Edited 2 times, last by blueribb (April 23, 2018 at 12:04 AM).

• FileZilla worked perfect, thank you, I could communicate and upload the remote.conf file but remote control still does not work. I tested with the original from android and another one I got from here of a compatible box and nothing, I don't know what more to do..

By the way, I appreciate all your help

• I would be a little patient. There is a developer here (HiassofT) that specializes in remote issues. I'm surprised he hasn't noticed this thread yet. I'm sure the fix for your issue is something really simple.

• I have noticed this thread but I'm not familiar at all with the old amlogic / remote.conf thingy - so I can't help here.

With LE9.0 Amlogic will finally switch to the standard ("ir-keytable") configuration so we just have a single method on all platforms.

so long,

Hias

• I would be a little patient. There is a developer here (HiassofT) that specializes in remote issues. I'm surprised he hasn't noticed this thread yet. I'm sure the fix for your issue is something really simple.

Thank you, it is just to be sure that there is not something wrong in procedure at my side, I can wait all the time needed if problem is from the source, by the way despite of the remote control issue, KVIM2 8.90.1 build is working great in my box and I got very surprised since my Samsung smart remote control have paired the box so I am using it.