I'm a newbie on LibreELEC and really stuck in LibreELEC installation.
My android box brand is PhiComm N1. It's a S905D box with 2G RAM / 8G ROM / Giga Network / 2 USB 2.0 / 1 HDMI port, with NO reset button, NO SD card reader.
I tried to run LibreELEC on it but failed unfortunately.
Here is what I tried.
- Downloaded LibreELEC 126.96.36.199 and created my USB drive by LivreELEC USB-SD Creator.
- ADB connected my box, run cmd adb shell cat /proc/device-tree/amlogic-dt-id, the device tree is gxl_p230_2g
- I didn't replace the dtd.img from USB drive as I opened the origin dtd.img by a HEX editor, it looks like support gxl_p230_2g by default.
- Then inserted USB drive to my box (there are 2 USB ports, I tried both).
- Giving there is no reset button, I restarted my box via cmd adb reboot update
- It reboot, judge from the LED on USB drive, I could see it was reading USB. But after that, it just stopped at PhiComm splash screen (I waited for 10 mins, no lucky).
- Then I download almost all device tree i can find for S905D, replaced dtd.img file of USB stick. They were either blank screen or stopped at PhiComm splash screen.
- Tried 2 USB drives, same results.
I really have no clue now. Maybe I need to find the reset button? I attached the photo of circuit board here as well. Cant tell where the reset button is.
Would you please give me some hints? Thanks.