Pi3B+Arduino+LibreELEC

• Hi,

I have a currently working setup using an Odroid C2, Arduino Uno and WS2801 LEDs.

I'd like to replace the C2 using a PI3B+ i've just bought and thought it would be a simple swap.

When I replace the C2 with the PI and pretty much the same config.json file - just changing the output to USB once Hyperion starts on bootup Instead of a rainbow swirl I get loads of random colours flashing away until I physically disable Hyperion.

Here's my config - can anyone spot anything obvious? - I think it may have something to do with the rate, but don't know how to correct it.

Help Please!

Thanks!:)

• Official Post

As they have different H/W arm7f vs aarm64 you might have issues.

How did you get the RPi3 running. Was it a fresh install and then a restore? or did you just swap the SD cards?

/dev/ttyUSB0

Is this the correct device?

I've forgotten most of the stuff I fooled around with when I got my setup working (Pi3B, Arduino Nano, WS2812B) but I'm using 500 000 for rate and if I recall correctly I also had to add the following line to config.txt:

init_uart_clock=14745600

• Thanks for the replies!

Iridium yes, fresh install and restore.

osen yeah, thought it was an issue with the UART frequency, the port was correct.

Ended up giving up and going back to the C2, may try again later.

Cheers,

Z.