I’ve been running Tvheadend on my Debian based server for a couple of years now with an old sky dish and 4x pci-e dvb-s tuners. This works great.
However I’ve just cancelled sky and I am using a paid iptv service for extra channels. This works good except the Kodi addon for it is not very wife friendly, so I decided to look into adding the iptv into Tvheadend. I’ve added it and all the channels seem to be working good. But I cannot get the epg data to show for the iptv channels. My provider gave me a web link for a xmltv epg but I can see anywhere to input this into Tvheadend. I’ve tried reading a few guide but can get my head around it.
I’m using Tvheadend 4.2, I also have access to a scheduled direct account if that’s easier.
Thanks for any input.