LibreELEC => LE 8.90.006 (commit d8a3434 (Commits · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub))
remarks : kodi is still in beta stage
to get the best of it : you need a tv supporting 24hz/24p and you need to set (in Kodi) "adjust refresh rate" and have to define a "whitelist"
not working :
- analog audio via mini-jack
- a true "shutdown"
- fixed IP address (you need to use dhcp)
- auto frame rate switching
- hdmi spdif passthrough
- Minix IR remote
how to patch the minix bootloader :
- burn the GZ img to a SD
- browse the SD and rename "boot_autoscript" to "boot.scr"
- insert the SD in the minix
- boot the minix while holding reset switch for 5 -6 sec (the bootloader will be patched)
- let Libreelec boots and configure ssh, etc
- restore your cfg if needed
how to "installtointernal" :
- ssh the box and type "installtointernal", follow the instructions
- remove the SD of the box, reboot and enjoy.
They're really specific to Minix X8/X8-H/X8-HP.
Means only dtb's for these devices are included.
all credits to kszaq, balbes150 and libreelec team
ps: i just mod/adapt things, i don't pretend to be a dev
remote.conf : Create remote.conf from scratch