My mouse currsor has been replaced by lines

• I no longer have a nice pointy triangle. Instead, I have vertial and horizontal lines across the whole screen, which move when I move the mouse, but don't seem to show the position of the cursor. I haven't tested whether the mouse buttons work because I can't figure out where the cursor is.

• Doesn't work. My remote does, so I guess It's not that big of a deal.
    [hr]
    Heres the log from before, my new system isn't letting me watch anything again. Going thru the library process in the meantime.

BjLd

Edited once, last by EvilWayz (August 7, 2016 at 1:17 AM).

Doesn't work.

Not really a problem description we can work with.

Your log file seems infested with illegal crap addons. Each capable of messing up the normal working functionality of Kodi. Get rid of them and test your device with a fresh and clean LibreELEC installation to see if you have any hardware defects.

my new system isn't letting me watch anything again

If you are still referring to your addon selection, that is not our problem. Appearently they screwed up your system. Ask them for further support.

• "Heres the log from before, my new system isn't letting me watch anything again. "

Reading comprehension is your friend. I did what you said, wiped the card and started over and now I can't view anything.

Do me a favor, don't respond to any more of my posts. You're an unhelpful jackass.

• Talking like that to people who are willing to you help you is really not the best way of communicating. Especially to someone who is also a moderator. So next time, please be more informative because we are not mind readers, and we cannot always get the full picture of a problem by just one or two simple sentences of so-called explanation.

And I'll do you a favor. Start talking trash again and you'll be banned from this forum. For quite some time.