Kodi/LibreElec hangs when fast forwarding frequently

• Hello,

Kodi/LibreElec hangs when fast forwarding frequently. This issue has been reproducable for me for a long time and started when I upgraded to a newer version of OpenElec about 1,5 years ago. Sadly I don't remember which version. The issue is reproducable by fast forwarding in the Youtube App (and maybe other apps). It usually happens after around 40-60 fast forwards.

Debug logs are attached. No crash log is created.

Around 21:55:28

- I press the fast forward button

- Problem starts with short audio/video-stutter

- Video freezes and audio stops completely (when this happen the system isn't responding to any remote control commands. When connected via SSH to the box during the freeze, the ls command take around 5 seconds to run.)

Around 21:57:08

- Kodi restarts

I have the setting "Skip delay" set to "None". And the following seek settings in advancedsettings.xml

<advancedsettings>

<video>

<smallstepbackseconds>7</smallstepbackseconds>

<timeseekforward>7</timeseekforward>

<timeseekbackward>-7</timeseekbackward>

<timeseekforwardbig>90</timeseekforwardbig>

<timeseekbackwardbig>-90</timeseekbackwardbig>

</video>

</advancedsettings>

LibreElec 8.2.4

Kodi 17.6 Git:a9a7a20

Compiled Mar 10 2018

The hardware I use is a ASUS ChromeBox with Intel Celeron 2955U @ 1.40GHz.

• 21:57:08.608 T:140614117734080 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.slashing

Start by removing all addons related to this banned/illegal repository, and by removing the repository itself. Then retest your Kodi setup.

Send in another FULL debug log via Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool since 2002! (just to unburden our forum server) in case the problems continue.