Addons with zip files

• I use LibreElec 8.2 (latest version) on a Raspberry Pi 3, and it runs very well for us watching movies, which is currently the only thing we want to use it for.

I am an add on newbie. I have installed Neptune Rising, Exodus, and others by the instructions given: Add source, install from zip, etc.

I now would like to install the Amazon Prime Instant Video add on, for which there is no set of instructions that follow the "cookbook" procedures.

The information I have is to download a zip file and then at some point after "Install from zip file" you are to choose the zip file you downloaded. If I download the zip file, where do I put it so that I don't have to drill down all over the place to find it? I would have control over where it is downloaded to, as I would SSH and then wget the required file, then go back to Kodi to finish the install. I know some other threads have discussed command line install, but it would be easier for me to do as I mentioned, this of course assuming it is possible my way.

Where would be the best place to put it for minimum problems?

Thank you for your patience.

• Neptune Rising and Exodus are banned addons. See Here

Under LE's (In line with Kodi's) policy on piracy - no further support is offered until all banned addons are removed.