Installed 8.2.3.1 on SD card, network issue

• Hi, just installed 8.2.3.1 on SD cardfor my MINI M8S II. Boots great, remote and bluetooth works. Wifi get an IP from DHCP but network will drop. Can't ssh. Using the gxl_p212_2g.dtb. Any help if I'm doing something wrong or there is something I don't know.

• I have the same box with Ap6212 wifi chip . It works gr8. no issues. reboot the router and check, Try using a static IP and TKIP encryption instead of AES or vice-versa on your router. There are too many variables when it comes to WIFI including the placement of router and box.

• aPlaying with the router settings, disabled the 802.11b, after the router applied the settings, I was able to ssh to the device, but then disconnected.

So the wifi works, but not for long. Any idea?

• any idea of the wifi chip in your box? . use dtb accordingly (if its realtek) , use 20 mhz( not 40) and channel 11 . make sue ur box is not behind the TV. is it a clean install or upgrade? if u have another SD card plz try with older firmware (i.e Jarvis). check the rating on the power brick as well. like i said lots of variables. wouldn't want to be in ur shoes right now.:P

• I have the same box with Ap6212 wifi chip . It works gr8. no issues. reboot the router and check, Try using a static IP and TKIP encryption instead of AES or vice-versa on your router. There are too many variables when it comes to WIFI including the placement of router and box.

Which dtb.img did you use for your box?