Exist a Dual HDMI output device ?

• Hello, i am looking for a s905 or 912 device with 2 hdmi outputs

Many uhd player have this to slit audio to an avr and video to the tv.

is this possible with openelec / amlogic devices ? and know somebody one ?

spdif is not a option (missing DTS-HD)

thanks

• I have these hdmi splitter. Even hdr goes through it and of course DTS-HD or TrueHD audio to AVR.

Specifications

HDMI version…………………………………………….……………………......................HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2

HDMI resolution …………………...................24/50/60fps/480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p/2160p

Supports video color format ....………………...……..….…...................24bit/deep color 30bit, 36bit, 48bit

Supports audio format……..................DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD HD(HBR)

Max bandwidth……………………………….…….......………............……….………………………….600MHz

Max baud rate…………………….………………….….…………....................………………………..18.0Gbps

Input/Output TMDS signal ………….…………………………..…...................…….....0.5~1.5Volts p-p(TTL)

Input/Output DDC signal …………………………………………….....................……...…….5Volts p-p (TTL)

Input cable distance..…... ……………………….………………….........≤15m AWG26 HDMI standard cable

Output cable distance…………………………….………......................≤20m AWG26 HDMI standard cable

Max working current………………………………..…………...................………………………………..800mA

Power adapter format Input..…………….............................AC100V-240V (50/60Hz) ; Output: DC 5V/1A

Operating Temperature range……..………...................…….…….……………………….…… (-15 to +55℃)

Operating Humidity range………………………….….………...................…5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)

Dimension (L x W x H)………………………….….………...................…...........................110x60x20(mm)

• Not possible because the Amlogic device wtih dual HDMI output doesn't exist. Just use a splitter and set the TV volume to zero so you only hear output from the AVR.