Libreelec for MECOOL M8SPRO/KM8P/KM8PRO Amlogic s912

• hello

my remote control for amlogic s912 mecool km8p does not work either, I copied the file remote.conf of the official firmware in /storage/.conf but does not work someone has a solution please

When I type in 'dmesg -c' in SSH I don't get the option to view the remote codes when I press key on my remote. I have attached what I get on SSH

I tried the tutorial create-remote-conf-from-scratch I think it comes from the IR

Thank you for helping me this box if you have any answer

• It been a long time since I did this.

So, you have opened the remote conf file, that is in the storage\config on your pc with for example notepad ++ ?

so after typing dmesg -c, you press a key on the remote, you should then see something

not sure if there is a space after dmesg before the -

• Les

Dans la prochaine version, nous allons passer du support Amlogic RC à Meson IR. Avec le support Meson IR, vous pouvez adopter n'importe quel IR RC pour contrôler votre boîte.

merci pour votre réponse donc mon problème est un problème matériel? Connaissez-vous cette boîte?Les

• I don't understand ssh commands. So, I would use coreftp lite to copy the remote conf from the box,

If you can't, use another one posted in the remote repository thread. It doesn't matter, you can just edit it

After you type dmesg-c & then press a button on the remote, do you see anything in the ssh window?

I'm sorry if this is not very clear, perhaps someone else reading this could help you better

• I am stuck in my search impossible to operate the remote control

on this device on this site there is a lot of information about this box I think a problem of partition impossible to install internally I have a message that tells me that I have no right to erase partitions

please i really need help

• Je demande de l'aide au développeur s'il vous plaît malgré plusieurs recherches je ne peux pas utiliser ma télécommande sur mecoll km8p ou même faire une installation interne s'il vous plaît aidez-moi sinon ma boîte ira à la poubelle

Les