Riitek i8+ (Bluetooth) issues on Raspi 3

• Hi,

I am using the current libreelec version on a raspi 3. Last week I bought a Riitek mini i8+ Bluetooth remote keyboard. That keyboard works nicely with an HP laptop using windows 10 (onboard Bluetooth interface, not Riitek dongle) so I don't think there are issues with the i8 itself.

Using the keyboard with libreelec on the raspi (onboard Bluetooth, not the Riitek dongle) I have the following issues:

- sticking keys, e.g. when I try to navigate, the focus doesn't stop, it keeps moving

- when the riitek goes to standby the connection to the raspi is not rebuild after wakeup. I need to do a reconnect in the libreelec-Addon of kodi. On Windows 10 that works perfectly well.

If you need additional information like logs, or if if helps I might create a video that shows the behaviour, please let me know.

Any suggestions how to fix this?

Many thanks in advance,

regards,

Christoph

• I am sorry, I need a little linux coaching in this case.

How can I selectively disable the onboard device and work with the Riitek dongle? I only found how to disable Bluetooth completely in the Libreelec Addon of kodi.

I know putty, I know what a shell is, I know vi, so you don't need to explain every detail.

• Works perfectly with the dongle of the Riitek.

And there I got an idea about the cause being Linux itself:

Bluetooth reconnect

This means: maybe it will work as soon as I have an additional network-cable next to the one for the ReelBox next to the TV and get rid of the wifi-connection.

Thank you very much for the assistance!