One box for all

• I've been trying to find a box that fills my requirements, but its complicated as hell. Anyone please help?

I subscribe to all 3; Netflix, Amazon Video and Now TV . I need a box that has these apps, plus as option od dual booting libreElec, so that I playbackl x264.

I've been reading for hours and none the wiser. Was looking at cheap 2GB s905x boxes, which seem fine for libreElec, but apparently on the android side, there isn't support for Amazon Prime Video - Is this true ? I think it could be due to fact that there no Amazon Video App for Android for TV (I'm assuming that these generic s905 boxes are Android for TV and no 'standard Android'

A single box for Netflix, Amazon Video, NowTV and LibreElec, with an Ethernet connection - relatively cheaply (not nVidia Shield). Does it exist ?

Appreciate any help

• There is no native support for Netflix/Amazon in our OS. It is possible to make them work with some fiddling, but this will never be truly eliminated as those services don't want to make it easy for Linux use. I never heard of NowTV so I guess that falls down a crack. And if you want to talk about Android, you're in the wrong forum.

• Well my recommendation for you is Apple TV 4K + MRMC if Live tv and Add-ons is not your concern and you stored all your media on NAS.

Edited once, last by Aroosha (January 22, 2018 at 2:34 AM).