Switch audio to bluetooth speaker

• Hello,

I have a LE 8.2.2.3 with HDMI audio output to TV, I want to configure a remote key to switch the audio from HDMI to bluetooth speaker.

How could I pair and configure the switch?

Kind regards.

• Hello,

I configure the bluetooth connection to my remote speakers and now I can shitch between HDMI and bluetooth audio output:

2rn8vm1.png

Now I want to shitch with a command line script, is something to do that?

Kind regards.

• Installed v9.0.1 to switch audio to and from Bluetooth speaker <> TV Built In Speakers.

When Bluetooth speaker is turned on, audio switches from TV speakers to Bluetooth speakers.

When Bluetooth speaker is switched OFF the audio output device remains and Bluetooth and doesn’t switch back to TV speakers.

I can manually switch between audio output device in Kodi system/settings/audio but I thought the purpose of this add-on was meant to switch between audio output devices?

• One issue which I can not resolve...

I use built in CEC with “Turn Off” Screensaver. This successfully turns off the TV when screensaver is activated and Kodi keeps running.

All works perfectly except I would like Bluetooth speaker to stay connected and keep playing music.

Checked the screensaver, CEC adapter, Kodi settings etc and there were many settings even a “not to mute audio” but none of them keep Bluetooth device connected when “Turn Off”screensaver starts.

I know LibreElec disconnects the Bluetooth speaker as it makes a disconnection notification sound.

Anyone else seen this issue?

As a workaround In settings/screensaver/interface I can enable “use visualisation if playing audio” to prevent the screensaver kicking in but then the TV doesn’t turn off.