Playback issue with Bluetooth dongle on Raspberry3

• Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum but have been using LibreElec on Raspberry Pi 3 for quite a while.

Unfortunately I have an issue with my bluetooth connection. I use a Bluetooth dongle and changed the /flash/config.txt with the following link line:

dtoverlay=pi3-disable-bt

I was able to connect to my soundbar and it worked well for the first weeks or months. But one day it showed problems. I never switch my raspberry off so it is always on. Usually I switch on the soundbar and it would automatically connect to my dongle. Well, it still does connect but I cannot play any sound. It actually starts the song but hangs at 0:00 and won't play and start counting the time. There's no audio, even no menu sounds. After a restart of my raspberry, everything works fine for an undefined period of time. When I am done watching movies or listening to music I switch back my TV input to my satellite receiver. Sometimes I get back to the raspberry the next day, sometimes I don't use it for several days. But it's always the same - connection to Bluetooth soundbar is active but again no sound until reboot.

I run LE 8.0.2 but I cannot remember what version I was running when I first encountered this issue.

I tried OpenElec with another SD card and tried for a few days and everything was fine then. But I don't want to use old Kodi and old OpenElec ^^

Love my raspberry with LE8 and I hope that someone can help me.

Thanks a lot and greetings from Germany!

Please let me know if there is anything I did not describe well, I am not a native speaker;)

Roman