Suddenly "NO SIGNAL" with LibreELEC 8.2.2 on Intel NUC, but xrandr shows proper resolutions

• TL;DR *blank screen* -> "Intel NUC" -> *blank screen* -> "NO SIGNAL"

Hello everyone,

yesterday evening I turned on my Skylake Intel NUC (with LibreELEC 8.2.1 installed) just like countless times before, but instead of a logo I'm now being greeted by the dreadful "NO SIGNAL" message. This is especially odd, because for a moment I can still see the "Intel NUC" line of text (and even access the UEFI setup) just fine, so there's nothing wrong with the TV settings or HDMI connection, I assume. I can log in via SSH, too. "xrandr" also shows sane resolutions (please see attachment). It all appears as if nothing's wrong, except there's no output on HDMI once LibreELEC boots. ;(

In the meantime I've manually updated to 8.2.2, hoping this would somehow solve my issue, but with no avail. I've also connected the NUC to a different display with a different HDMI cable, just to be extra certain it's something wrong with LibreELEC, I guess.

Where do I go from here to debug this issue? :-/

Thanks in advance!

• Try a different TV/monitor.

Try a different HDMI port on the TV.

If the problem persists, it's the NUC. I'm just playing Sherlock Holmes here.