25FPS VC-1 video not working correctly

• When attempting to play back 25 FPS, VC-1 video in a MKV container, the player acts as if it is playing the file but I get no video or audio - there's playback status in the upper right, but all I see is the interface. The file browser shows the video thumbnails and correct lengths, so it appears to be finding them on the NFS file share correctly. The files do play back correctly in VLC on the same TV so there doesn't appear to be any problems with the files themselves or my TV. Additionally, I can play back 25 FPS MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 videos just fine. 23.967 FPS VC-1 video also plays back just fine.

This is using a fresh install of LibreELEC-Generic-x86-64-8.2.1 on an Intel NUC box with no other add-ons. An mkvinfo dump of the file's video track shows:

I've tried re-muxing the file without any audio tracks and the problem remains, so it appears the video track is the culprit.

• Thanks for the NUC and video details, but we still prefer you to run LE 8.2.2, and upload a proper full, unedited, debug-enabled kodi.log for the general information lookup. :)

• I've done a full wipe/reinstall of LibreELEC-Generic-x86-64-8.2.2 from the installer and the problem is still present. I've attached an unmodified log pulled from the system over ssh. Though to my untrained eye, all the "avcodec_decode_video returned failure" lines in the log are suspicious.

kodi.zip