WebGrab+Plus

• e123enitan,

Configuration is described in the first post, namely:

Configuration:
    Simply add desired channels in WebGrab++.config.xml in the addon home folder.
    Available channels may be found in the siteini.pack folder in the addon home folder.
    Optionally, edit chans2correct.xml to control xmltv_time_correct.
    Do not edit file names in the configuration files, as this is likely to break service operation.

In other words, find appropriate <channel></channel> lines in files of siteini.pack folder, and add them in WebGrab++.config.xml
    When that is done, restart the service (disable/enable the addon, or restart LibreELEC).

I have no idea why telerama.fr fails. Drop Arte, if not useful.

Hope it helps

• WebGrab+Plus uses the xmltv_id to identify a channel in an existing xmltv file.

<channel update="i" site="ncplus.pl" site_id="308" xmltv_id="TVN HD">TVN HD</channel>

What is site_id = "xxx".
    How can I find it on the site? I want to add a few channels but do not know where to find site_id = "xxx"

How do you create files to "siteini.pack"?

• WebGrab+Plus Configurator uses the xmltv_id to identify a channel in an existing xmltv file.

<channel update="i" site="ncplus.pl" site_id="308" xmltv_id="TVN HD">TVN HD</channel>

What is site_id = "xxx".
    How can I find it on the site? I want to add a few channels but do not know where to find site_id = "xxx"

How do you create files to "siteini.pack"?

Try this complementary addon to configure WebGrab+Plus: WebGrab+Plus Configurator
    siteini.pack is maintained here: GitHub - SilentButeo2/webgrabplus-siteinipack: Official WebGrab+Plus Siteini.pack repo
    For further details: WebGrab+Plus

• Does anybody know if you can reference a remote Xmltv file from TVH using samba? i.e. in the Tvh settings in LE, setting the path to smb://192.168.0.10/Xmltv/guide.xml ?

I'm using LE on a Wetek Play 2, trying to reference an Xmltv file generated by WebGrab hosted on a Windows PC.

Edited once, last by Barnstable29 (February 13, 2017 at 7:26 PM).

• Just select the TVHeadend addon in Libreelec. Go to configuration and then choose File. After that select SMB and choose the path to your xml file to your Windows machine.
    Make sure that your xml file's folder is shared in your home network.

By the way you are in a wrong thread [emoji2]

Sent from my OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by b_ignatov (February 13, 2017 at 7:42 PM).

• Just select the TVHeadend addon in Libreelec. Go to configuration and then choose File. After that select SMB and choose the path to your xml file to your Windows machine.
    Make sure that your xml file's folder is shared in your home network.

By the way you are in a wrong thread [emoji2]

Great, thanks for the reply. Apologies for being in the wrong thread!

• Hi. I'm new working with WebGrab+Plus. I'm trying to make a new tv.com.channels.xml file with my current channels. I edited the .ini file (removing the first * for the section that creates the actual xml file). I also added one channel to the config file and downloaded the cookies into the same folder as the config file. Everytime I disabled/enable the service I get nothing.. First time I did it.. the tv.com.cookies.txt was renamed to .old and a new tv.com.cookies.txt was created by WebGrab+Plus so I'm assuming my Cookie Export was good.

Below the logs:
    [ ]
    [ ] WebGrab+Plus/w MDB & REX Postprocess -- version V1.57
    [ ]
    [ ] Jan van Straaten
    [ ] Francis De Paemeleere
    [ ]
    [ ] thanks to Paul Weterings and all the contributing users
    [ ] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [ ]
    [ ] Job started at 14/02/2017 00:06:17
    [ Debug ]
    [ Debug ] Running on: Unix 4.9.8.0
    [ Debug ] Environment: 4.0.30319.17020
    [ Debug ] Mono version: 4.2.1 (Debian )
    [ Debug ]
    [ Debug ] Loading timezone data
    [ Debug ] Embedded timezones source: WGconsole.WG.Common.timezonesdata.txt
    [ Debug ] Reading config file: WebGrab++.config.xml
    [ Debug ] Reading cookie file: tv.com.cookies.txt
    [ Info ] found: http://siteini.pack/USA/tv.com.ini -- Revision 04
    [ Debug ] xmltv input file - /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/guide_wgp.xml - found
    [ Debug ] 0 superfluous shows removed
    [Error ] Could find existing channel (xmltv_id=ABC) in the config file
    [ Info ]
    [ Info ]
    [ Info ] i=index .=same c=change g=gab r=replace n=new
    [ Info ]
    [ Info ]
    [ Info ] Group (0) :
    [ Info ] update requested for - 1 - out of - 1 - channels for 1 day(s)
    [ Debug ]
    [ Info ] ( 1/1 ) TV.COM -- chan. (xmltv_id=ABC) -- mode Force
    [Warning ] cannot access /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/guide_wgp.xml
    [Warning ] file in use by an other process!
    [Warning ] will retry for 30 seconds
    [Error ] giving up writing to /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/guide_wgp.xml
    [Error ] channel not updated!!
    [ Info ]
    [ Debug ]
    [ Debug ] 0 shows in 1 channels
    [ Debug ] 0 updated shows
    [ Debug ] 0 new shows added
    [ Info ]
    [ Info ]
    [ ] Job finished at 14/02/2017 00:06:48 done in 31s

Any help? Please advised.

• Something seems to lock guide_wgp.xml. Any idea what it could be?

What do you mean by removing *? All you should have to do is to add channels at the end of the config file

• No idea why the file was locked. About the * I was trying to generate a new tv.com.channels.xml with the provider/etc I'm using in order to pick channels from there and add those to the config file. So as stated on the tv.com instructions I removed all the * at the end of the tv.com.ini file and ran webgrab.. but for some reason is not creating any tv.com.channels.xml. No matter what I do is not populating that with the channels selected from the tv.com using the new cookies file.

-JJ

• Ok. It seems I was able to get webgrabplus to work properly. I got my guide_wpg.xml populated with some sample channels I'm testing with. I'm using that file with TVHeadend and using it with the TVH HTSP Client on Kodi. For some reason shows are off by 5 hours. Kodi/LibreElec are showing the right timezone and date/time is good.. I'm using the same timezone on the tv.com.ini file on webgrabplus however shows are offset by 5 hours and I don't know how to fix it. Could it be by that -0500 showing below? If so how I get rid of that. Timezone I'm using America/New_York

For example now @11:35 EPG on Kodi and also on TVHeadend it is showing:

</programme>
    <programme start="20170220063000 -0500" stop="20170220070000 -0500" channel="WRDQ HDTV (TV27)">
    <title lang="en">America This Morning</title>
    <desc lang="en">The news rises early in this broadcast that covers domestic and foreign events, sports, weather and tidbits from the world of entertainment</desc>
    </programme>

Instead of this one...

</programme>
    <programme start="20170220233500 -0500" stop="20170221003500 -0500" channel="WFTV HDTV (ABC)">
    <title lang="en">Jimmy Kimmel Live</title>
    <desc lang="en">Post-Oscars Show. Robert Downey Jr. Also: a performance by Keith Urban; a "Handsome Men's Club" sketch featuring Matthew McConaughey</desc>
    <icon src="http://img2.tvtome.com/i/tvp/sm/16243.jpg" />
    </programme>
    <programme start="20170221003500 -0500"

• Hi embeleco.
    It seems that you really have -0500 hours offset for your EPG which is set in your ini fail.What is your local time zone?Make sure that the ini fail has the same time zone as your local machine running TVHeadend.You can edit it very easy with some text editor program.

• I did used the same timezone as the timezone set on LibreElec (America/New_York). I edited my ini file and used that timezone. However it is coming with that many hours offset. Is there any other location that I need to change?

• You can try and this one as well
    Go to your TVHeadend GUI.
    Configuration => DVB Inputs => Networks. Select your network and then click Edit. Make sure that you are on Expert view! Then you will see EIT time offset.Just try to change it and see the results. If this doesn't help just edit the ini fail's time zone to correct the difference from - 0500 to +0000
    Some Web servers catch your IP time zone and generate the EPG with correct offset for your time zone. In this case you don't need this - 0500 hours offset.

Edited once, last by b_ignatov (February 21, 2017 at 1:59 PM).

• Why don't you try 4.2 version?
    It looks like that

Or just try to play(edit) with ini fail
    Edit the time zone to Europe/London and the EPG should be 5 hours ahead.

Edited once, last by b_ignatov (February 21, 2017 at 2:37 PM).

• I did try with TVH 4.2 but for some reason I couldn't get my USB Tuner to work so I went back to 4.0(9). Let me change the timezone to Europe/London and give it a try. Should I uncheck the EIT Local Time as it was or do I leave it checked.

• guide xml file changed with the new timezone but TVH still offset by 5 hours Grrr

Currently Showing:
    </programme>
    <programme start="20170221150000 +0000" stop="20170221153000 +0000" channel="WRDQ HDTV (TV27)">
    <title lang="en">Hot in Cleveland</title>
    <sub-title lang="en">Elka Takes a Lover</sub-title>
    <desc lang="en">Elka Takes a Lover. Emmy makes a surprising announcement on the eve of Victoria's film premiere; Elka takes a younger lover</desc>
    <icon src="http://img2.tvtome.com/i/tvp/sm/78182.jpg" />
    </programme>

Instead it suppose to be showing:
    </programme>
    <programme start="20170221100000 +0000" stop="20170221110000 +0000" channel="WRDQ HDTV (TV27)">
    <title lang="en">Law &amp; Order: Criminal Intent</title>
    <sub-title lang="en">Conscience</sub-title>
    <desc lang="en">Conscience. While investigating the death of a woman found in a swimming pool, detectives learn that she was a medical researcher</desc>
    <icon src="http://img2.tvtome.com/i/tvp/sm/1381.jpg" />
    </programme>

I'm lost... I restarted TVH every time... restart the whole HTPC and nothing.
    [hr]
    I will try later on TVH 4.2 see if I can get it to work with my USB Tuner and maybe it works better with this EPG stuff...

Edited once, last by embeleco (February 21, 2017 at 3:28 PM).