Posts by Barnstable29

Hi all

I have been trying to install the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on today, but have been getting an 'Installation Failed' message.

I am running latest LibreELEC 8.2.5, Wetek_Play_2.aarch64 architecture.

I have outputted the debug log here: http://ix.io/19bj

Looking at it, it appears that the repo is offline:

Code
    19:54:43.670 T:547230839008   ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for http://addons.libreelec.tv/8.2/WeTek_Play_2/aarch64/pvr.iptvsimple/pvr.iptvsimple-2.4.14.1.zip
    19:54:43.671 T:547230839008   ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[pvr.iptvsimple]: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/pvr.iptvsimple-2.4.14.1.zip
    19:56:09.609 T:545930604768   ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for http://addons.libreelec.tv/8.2/WeTek_Play_2/aarch64/pvr.iptvsimple/pvr.iptvsimple-2.4.14.1.zip
    19:56:09.610 T:545930604768   ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[pvr.iptvsimple]: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/pvr.iptvsimple-2.4.14.1.zip

Does anybody know if this is offline, or whether this is another issue? I managed to install the add-on on another box running on an RPi2. Other PVR add-ons from the LibreELEC addons repo cannot install either. However, add-ons from the Kodi repo do work.

Any pointers welcome.

Thanks

Just select the TVHeadend addon in Libreelec. Go to configuration and then choose File. After that select SMB and choose the path to your xml file to your Windows machine.
    Make sure that your xml file's folder is shared in your home network.

By the way you are in a wrong thread [emoji2]

Sent from my OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk

Great, thanks for the reply. Apologies for being in the wrong thread!

Does anybody know if you can reference a remote Xmltv file from TVH using samba? i.e. in the Tvh settings in LE, setting the path to smb://192.168.0.10/Xmltv/guide.xml ?

I'm using LE on a Wetek Play 2, trying to reference an Xmltv file generated by WebGrab hosted on a Windows PC.

Hi all

The issue: I switched the Tvheadend PVR client off, restarted, and switched on again to try resolve a separate issue and, since then, the channel groups have not synced with the backend. This was not previously an issue.

I have the "Synchronise channel groups with backend(s)" option checked under Settings / PVR & Live TV. I haven't added/edited any groups manually in Group manager. Still the only channel group available is "All Channels".

On all other devices running the Tvh PVR client, the groups still sync with the backend as expected - even when new groups are added.

I have tried disabling and uninstalling PVR client -> restart -> reinstall PVR client, but no luck.

I am running:
    LibreELEC 7.90.010 WeTek_Play_2.aarch64
    Tvheadend 4.2 (4.1.2415) (8.1.109 by libreelec.tv) - from LE repo
    Tvheadend HTSP Client (3.4.13) - from LE repo

Can anybody suggest a way to resolve this? Or how to hard reset the settings or hard uninstall the TVH PVR client for a completely fresh reinstall? If there are any logs etc. that could be of use, I can get these (help on how to would be appreciated though!).

I would strongly like to avoid a reinstall of LE etc. as both Kodi and TVH have had many hours of config that I don't want to lose!

Many thanks for your help and hats off to the LE crew for their continued efforts.