connection timeout raspberry pi 3

• i just installed LE 8.2.1 on a pi 3

when i try to connect to it either true samba ore ssh i get connection time out

the samba and ssh is enable in LE

i use Windows 10 version 1709

i tried to turn on and off the firewall

turn on and off the network discovery and file and printer sharing

i can ping the ip adr to the pi 3

any idea?

• I don't know if you mean you get the connection timeout in Kodi when accessing the Windows 10 Share (this indicates that the Kodi libsmbclient is not able to negotiate a suitable protocol with the server, likely you are trying to use SMB1 on the client when SMB1 is disabled on the Windows 10 PC). Or if you get the timeout message in Windows 10 when accessing the LibreELEC Samba server from your Windows PC (by default the LE Samba Server allows only SMB2 and SMB3 connections, both of which your Windows 10 PC should support).

Hopefully you have activated the Samba Server in LibreELEC (just above SSH on/off in the LibreELEC Settings add-on) and you can access the LibreELEC Samba shares. If so, then in File Explorer on your Windows 10 PC type in \\###.###.###.###\Logfiles in the address bar (where ###.###.###.### is the IP address of your LibreELEC client) and open the latest log ZIP file to view the contents (maybe you'll be able to work out the problem), or upload the ZIP file to dropbox/googledrive if you cannot.

If you can't connect to the client with ssh or Samba, and have disabled the Windows firewall etc., then are you sure you're using the correct IP address? Pinging an IP address and getting a response doesn't really prove that the LibreELEC client has a working connection - you could be pinging the wrong device on your network!

• i try to connect from windows 10 to pi with samba and ssh

from samba i get 0x80070035 i use a static ip adr so, yes i know its the right ip adr

from ssh i get connection time out

samba and ssh is enable

when i try to browse the ip for the router i get nothing

i dont even see it when i enable network discovery

i dont have access to the router because its on the second floor at the landlord