Rebooting Librelec

• Hi there I've a few Rasberry Pis running LE all fine.

Sometimes one of the Pis with a SAT tuner can lock up.

I have an Orange Pi with Armbian that I use for stuff like node-red for home automation

I can set up Alexa to so I can say Alexa turn on Tuner and that will kick of a process in Node Red

What I want to do is link a task in node red to restart the LE instance ideally I'd like to call a static URL eg REBOOT

I could ssh to the box using keypairs / sshpass etc but I thought a URL if it existed or could be added would be better.

What I'd like is the ability to restart any of the RP so I can just say Alexa turn on X where X is the name of one of the units.

Like I explained I can can invoke a script from node red if needed but a URL on other protocol with no remote dependencies and ideally no local dependencies (like SSHPASS) would be good.

• It depends on what software component is failing when the tuner 'locks up' .. i.e. if a kernel driver failed is the kernel still responsive to receive a command over SSH or from a higher-in-the-stack app like Kodi which has a webserver and JSON API that should be able to initiate a reboot; unless it's Kodi that has locked up and gone unresponsive.