Delay on Boot

• Hello,

I hope somebody can help me with my problem ... it's not a real problem but it's annoying.

I'm using a central database and booting the multiple mediacenters from the network. Since long time I experience a delay during the boot of about 30 seconds. If i can remeber right, the problem started with the migration to LibreELEC 7. In the meantime I have changed the mediacenter hardware to an Asrock J3455-ITX and updated to LibreELEC 8 and right now to 8.2.1.

Just before the Kodi splash screen appears, a black screen appears just displaying the cursor for 30 seconds.

Today I had time to do some experiments and found out the following:

I deleted some files and after deleting the directory /storage/.cache the mediacenter booted without delay. Finally I found out, that deleting the file /storage/.cache/hostname solves the problem, no delay. This file gets recreated, next reboot is slow again.

I enabled debug logging and get the following:

Thanks in advance for any help!!

• Thanks in advance for not pasting any logs or snippets thereof directly onto our forum. We very much prefer to have them uploaded to websites such as pastebin.com , or internally by using the built-in paste or pastebinit commands sending text to sprunge.us :)

• Hello, thank you for your reply and sorry for pasting the logs directly into the forum. Will do it next time the suggested way, thank you CvH for the link!

I already found the Error in the Debuglog, but with this information it's not possible to find the cause of the problem!

Is there a possibility to debug PulseAudio, or is there a way to completely disable PulseAudio?

Ayn suggestions how to get closer to the problem?

Thank you in advance!

• Sorry, for the delay ... just got back home to get the logfiles:

Here are the logs with deleted hostname file: ETJA

Here the log with the file present and the 30 seconds PulseAudio delay: FYBc