IPTV channels not loaded

• I made a new HTPC, with new components J4205 for asrock.

i hoped the network problems where gone

But still at boot up i see not IPTV channels loaded. So i must switch on the option "startup kodi after loading network" ( a delay of 5sec) of something

i hoped with new hardware it was not needed anymore

I used latest version of libreelec , and i use IPTV simple Client. my HTPC is wired connected to internet

Is this normal ??

• If im set a delay of 5 or 10sec is alway works, it always pop-up that channel are loaded in the beginnen .

Also my old PC of 7jr i had this problem

But you have to delay the complete system. it should be nice that the IPTV channels are loaded not just at the beginnen, but after 5sec or so

Or is it possible de speed up de netwerk connections at the start up .. ??

• It is not really a probleem

waiting every time at start-up.

I use the kodi device not only for IPTV

also for watching movies, or other streams. It is not dedicated for IPTV, so it is used everyday. Also other guys at forums did told me, when I had still old hardware, that the network drivers are slow. And if i would buy new hardware it would be no issue anymore. So I'm surprised actually

So i understand now it is normal that I have to set a delay, if you using iptv. Maybe there are other add-ons, or part of libreelec which needs network at start-up. So network must always be active at startup