TVHeadend records everything

• I am on latest release of LE 8.2.1 with the standard Tvheadend server and client. Everything was working fine for about 6 months, but now when I go to record a program series, TVH will schedule EVERY program in the EPG for that network.

Here is an example of the log when I just attempted to auto record the series "Mike & Molly". As you can see, it just scheduled everything on the network instantly (Had to truncate for post size, but you get the idea). Any ideas?

• Same here. With 4.2.2.32 & 4.2.3.20 you can set a single recording for a program, but attempting to record an entire series it will add everything from the same channel.

Edited once, last by Tinwarble (January 13, 2018 at 7:18 PM).

• I have the same problem. It's been working fine without problems for months. It started happening just after I installed zap2epg. So maybe it's that, but you would think more people would have this problem if that was the case.

• Yep, that's what I'm thinking too as it seems to be tied in to zap2epg.

If you set autorecs from Kodi it doesn't do this, and why it may not have been reported. It only happens if you do it from the TVHE UI.

• I'm on 8.0.2, since it's the only official version that works with my tv usb tuner.

I never use Kodi to setup recordings. I always use the tvheadend web UI since I have more control. So you maybe right. I've reformat my SD card and plan to start over from scratch. I'll see if the problem happens again after I reinstall zap2epg.

Edited once, last by hn333 (January 14, 2018 at 8:22 PM).

• Ok I just reinstalled it and I got the same problem again. So I guess the zap2epg is causing the problem. I bet it's due to the recent change over at zap2it. I recommend we move this conversation over to the zap2epg thread. I have a spare Raspberry Pi running zap2xml. I just need to update the program and it should run again.

Edited once, last by hn333 (January 14, 2018 at 9:58 PM).