PVR Start Playback Minimized Issue

• So I was trying PVR Simple Client and encountered a strange issue..it's even occuring with Tv headened Client streams...When I start playback minimized picture is turning black and get a "no signal" msg from TV...it's only occuring with 1080 streams....the rest work fine and can see the stream on PVR menu window...When the screen is black and I press stop on my remote it returns back to PVR so Kodi is not freezed...

If I untick the start playback minimized and streams start on full screen it all works perfectly...

I m using RPI2 with latest LE 8.2.1

Thanks

• Well this issue is still around...I managed to kind of fix it by changing refresh rate from 60hz to 50 hz from system settings...but I m not sure if I m loosing any quality in the picture now with 50 hz...what s exactly happening here?

• Hi chewitt

XCM

Here is a debug log from my Rpi2..still having the same issue of Tv loosing signal when starting a 1080 stream on PVR simple client in window mode...when set to start playback in full screen from pvr settings everything is fine...also no issue with smaller resolutions..

I v been suspecting it has something to do with refresh rate as it happens when Rpi Resolution is set to DESKTOP@60hz.

When it's set to [email protected] it rarely happens and never happened at 1920x1080@50hz

Thanks for your help