LibreELEC on xtreamer whizz

• Hi Guys,

I did manage to find some threads on the xtreamers, but it went a bit off topic (in regards to copyright etc).

Anyway, I've got one of these devices and it looks like xtreamer has gone down the gurgeller... (surprised?)

I'm wanting to get Kodi on there, so wanting to flash LibreELEC.. I tried for many hours over the weekend (created libre disk, SD, USB), but no luck. I was able to boot to the android loader (it comes with androidtv), but that's about as far as I could get.

Has anybody had any experience with this box (or similar) and able to get libreelec on it? I'd really appreciate any help.

I can put up screen shots etc of what is in the boot screen if that helps anybody who wants to help...

• I run Libreelec on Whizz from the company's image. Downloaded while the server was still online. That is Libreelec 7 with Kodi Jarvis and a compile around April 2016 I think. I ve been searching latest version with no luck so far. If you are interest in this version, pm me and I can send you the zip file and instructions

• I run Libreelec on Whizz from the company's image. Downloaded while the server was still online. That is Libreelec 7 with Kodi Jarvis and a compile around April 2016 I think. I ve been searching latest version with no luck so far. If you are interest in this version, pm me and I can send you the zip file and instructions

Hi. Could you please share original openelec image with me too.

• I run the Whizz with LibreELEC with no issues at all.

Now you're ready to boot up:

• Unplug the power
    • Plug USB into the rear usb port
    • Hold down the small Reset Button on the side of the Whizz
    • Plug in the power (keep holding reset button)
    • Once you see the LE 8 logo you can release the button

That's it, your Whizz should now boot into LibreELEC 8 with KODI 17

• Unplug the power

Thanks for this. I run balbes150 Libreelec with no problems too. But still looking for original Xtreamer's openelec image.

• Unplug the power

Hi Gothicawakening,

I have problems with my Whizz and would like to upgrade it to LibreELEC 8 with KODI 17, but links don't work anymore.

Can you repost them or send link?

Thanks in advance

Bojan

• Hi Chewitt,

thank you for links. I create USB with USB creator, choosing version "Raspberry Pi 2 and 3".

But then there was no ".dtb" file to replace on USB, like it should be.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Bojan

Hi aphilgr1, don,t know how to send pm, but i sure like to receive Original Whizz files plus intructions. can you help?

Thanks!