Unable to connect to remote server on NEW install

• Installed a new install of LibreElec 8.2.0 on an Intel NUC 5ppyb with latest bios (PYBSWCEL.86A.0064.2017.0815.1055). Hard drive is new.

Have confirmed that I have an internet connection: Link Connected

IP address: 192.xxx.x.xxx (confirmed)

Can log into Kodi/NUC via web browser

My issues occur when I try to add video(s). The following error message is received:

"Couldn't download information" Unable to connect to the remote server. Would you like to continue scanning?

I have also tried to download the weather app, it doesn't connect to give me choices either, just returns to the menu. no connection

Also tried with the screensaver, click to add new and nothing shows up, returns to menu. Again, not connecting.

Somehow I'm not getting a connection to anything, other than my local servers.

Here are 2 log files where (1) I'm trying to add videos and scrape and (2) I'm trying to add a screensaver. None of which occurs because I can't seem to get an outside connection.

• Enable "Wait for network" in the LE Settings addon and restart LibreELEC. Kodi can be a little too quick for the network hardware to initialize.

When you have a network connection, refresh the kodi repository in the addons section.

• I may have the same issue, "Wait for Network" is enabled. When Kodi boots it begins scanning then after a while the message pop "Unable to connect to remote server. Would you like to continue". Options are to quit or continue scanning. I choose to continue and it seems to be connecting to the Movie Database.

• None of those items are applicable, I have fiber, Ethernet connected directly to the router and this experience occurs 100 percent of the time. Each and every time I do a scan it begins runs through what appears to be midway through the files and then presents the message that it cannot connect to the server. In spite of this every movie file seems to be properly scanned and updated.

Edited once, last by bushy (January 4, 2018 at 2:56 PM).

• None of those items are applicable, I have fiber, Ethernet connected directly to the router and this experience occurs 100 percent of the time. Each and every time I do a scan it begins runs through what appears to be midway through the files and then presents the message that it cannot connect to the server. In spite of this every movie file seems to be properly scanned and updated.

I have the exakt same issue. It has worked great for a long time up until a couple of weeks ago this started showing.

It's the same on both my NUC and my rasp3.

If anyone have a idea what it could be i would be thrilled.

• I am having the exact same issue - see attached screenshot. In the past this only ever happened if I had an issue with my internet connection, this is not the case here. The files are still added without problem, but this error continues to persist. I've spent several hours looking at forums and I've seen others with the same issue but no fix.

Running Windows 10, have restored settings to default, even done a fresh reinstall but issue persists.

Does the OP have a fix? Or does anyone else have any ideas? I would be grateful for any assistance.